Tommy Robinson arrested

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tommy Robinson Arrested
EDL leader-turned independent journalist Tommy Robinson has been arrested in Leeds after confronting defendants outside a courthouse as they entered to face trial over sexual abuse allegations.

---------------------------------------------------

Tommy is Europes truth warrior, he would be the LIBERAL douches Alex Jones so when the attacks happen on Tommy this is exactly why.
they dream up bs stories, when he is defending his Country and the rights they use to have but no longer have why because their pathetic country gave up their rights for the " Immigrants" .

Video recording on a public street is verboten by the British liberal fascists. Winston Churchill is rolling over in his grave and Hitler is having a good laugh from Hell.

Video recording on a public street is verboten by the British liberal fascists. Winston Churchill is rolling over in his grave and Hitler is having a good laugh from Hell.
Thats quite a selective view of what happened. Robinson,not his real name, is just a white trash football hooligan with a sideline in hate.

Robinson is a long time petty criminal and thug. Let's hope this will keep him off the streets for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What a surprise......Tommy-gurl is against free speech. He’ll call Robinson a “thug”, but we won’t hear any condemnation for the child abusers Robinson was merely trying to question.

I've never seen such indoctrinated pussies. Man these fpuckers are gone mentally.

Robinson is a long time petty criminal and thug. Let's hope this will keep him off the streets for a while.

What a surprise......Tommy-gurl is against free speech. He’ll call Robinson a “thug”, but we won’t hear any condemnation for the child abusers Robinson was merely trying to question.

I've never seen such indoctrinated pussies. Man these fpuckers are gone mentally.
You are an idiot. Lennons actions could have led to a mistrial and the victims having to go through it all again.

Zelo Street: Tommy Robinson And Reporting Restrictions

I think that this may be too complicated for you to understand but Robinson/Lennon/Yaxley fully understood it and yet carried on with his nonsense. I hope he serves the full term. He is the rapists friend.

You are an idiot. Lennons actions could have led to a mistrial and the victims having to go through it all again.

I think that this may be too complicated for you to understand but Robinson/Lennon/Yaxley fully understood it and yet carried on with his nonsense. I hope he serves the full term. He is the rapists friend.

YOU ARE SO FKN DUMB YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW A.H. and you sick pos assholes support the PEDOPHILES just like Eurpose system is doing you pathetic pos.

IDIOTS like you can't see through the sugar coated truth they feed morons like you , why because they know you all ae TO FKN RETARDED to believe it see it, search it

if STUPID FKRS LIKE YOU BOTHERED TO WATCH SOMETHING THAT JUST MIGHT NOT FIT YOUR MSM BS YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN TRUTH YAH DEGENERATE REJECT.

Tommy Robinson is still in jail after being arrested for reporting on the trial of an alleged Muslim child rape gang the government wanted to keep under wraps.

Robinson was already serving a suspended sentence (probation) due to a prior arrest by police, meaning that the journalist will likely serve 13 months in jail.

He was arrested outside the Leeds Crown Court where 10 men are on trial for offenses including child rape, trafficking and supplying drugs to children.

It’s difficult to get updates on Robinson’s status because the UK government has apparently placed a gag order on the accused rape gang trial and Robinson’s arrest.

“Articles about the arrest and subsequent imprisonment of independent

upload_2018-5-26_6-53-19.png

FUNNY HOW TRUMP HATERS ALSO SUPPORT. LGBT ( P )

Tommy Robinson arrested

WATCH THE VIDEI A. H.

Fake ass truth stupid ass.

This is why idiots like you don't get the truth moron LEARN WTF CONTROLLED MEDIA is stupid ass maybe you won't be a. degenerate in society. Just to fit in.

YOU ARE SO FKN DUMB YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW A.H. and you sick pos assholes support the PEDOPHILES just like Eurpose system is doing you pathetic pos.

IDIOTS like you can't see through the sugar coated truth they feed morons like you , why because they know you all ae TO FKN RETARDED to believe it see it, search it

if STUPID FKRS LIKE YOU BOTHERED TO WATCH SOMETHING THAT JUST MIGHT NOT FIT YOUR MSM BS YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN TRUTH YAH DEGENERATE REJECT.

Tommy Robinson is still in jail after being arrested for reporting on the trial of an alleged Muslim child rape gang the government wanted to keep under wraps.

Robinson was already serving a suspended sentence (probation) due to a prior arrest by police, meaning that the journalist will likely serve 13 months in jail.

He was arrested outside the Leeds Crown Court where 10 men are on trial for offenses including child rape, trafficking and supplying drugs to children.

It’s difficult to get updates on Robinson’s status because the UK government has apparently placed a gag order on the accused rape gang trial and Robinson’s arrest.

“Articles about the arrest and subsequent imprisonment of independent

View attachment 195384

FUNNY HOW TRUMP HATERS ALSO SUPPORT. LGBT ( P )

Tommy Robinson arrested
Most rape trials like this have reporting restrictions. It is to prevent a mistrial. Robinson knew this and still carried on with his shit. Its not his first arrest and 13 months will give the little shit time to reflect on his stupidity.

If the defendants in this case had been able to prove that their trial had been prejudiced then the Judge would have declared a mistrial and the whole thing would have had to have been repeated at public expense and at great distress to the victims. Even in your cretinous sewer of a brain you must agree that this is a BAD THING.

Forum List

Back