Tommy Franks

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Potential GOP candidate in 2008?

The guy seems very grounded.

He says he is only "running for the fish'n pond", but you never know. I would like to see him run, but I doubt if he will.

freeandfun1 said:
Potential GOP candidate in 2008?

The guy seems very grounded.

He says he is only "running for the fish'n pond", but you never know. I would like to see him run, but I doubt if he will.

Ooooh Lawd!!! Look out! AJ's gonna be on you like white on rice.

Merlin1047 said:
Ooooh Lawd!!! Look out! AJ's gonna be on you like white on rice.

Why? What is his position on Franks? Thinks he is "too soft" and anti-semitic? Hell, AJ thinks EVERYBODY is anti-semitic.

freeandfun1 said:
Why? What is his position on Franks? Thinks he is "too soft" and anti-semitic? Hell, AJ thinks EVERYBODY is anti-semitic.

In case you missed it, check out:
Retiring US Commanding General in Iraq takes Terrorist Side
in the war on terrorism forum.

According to AJ, I have certain congenital deficiencies, have a proclivity for feces, am anti-semitic and un-American.

Hell, somebody should just shoot me.

Merlin1047 said:
In case you missed it, check out:
Retiring US Commanding General in Iraq takes Terrorist Side
in the war on terrorism forum.

According to AJ, I have certain congenital deficiencies, have a proclivity for feces, am anti-semitic and un-American.

Hell, somebody should just shoot me.
There WAS some definit spin and trash talk in that thread.

HGROKIT said:
There WAS some definit spin and trash talk in that thread.

Ya reckon?

I'd quit winding him up, but I have just a teeeny little sadistic streak that pops up every now and then.

:teeth:

:whip:

Merlin1047 said:
Ya reckon?

I'd quit winding him up, but I have just a teeeny little sadistic streak that pops up every now and then.

:teeth:

:whip:

uh yeah, like it wasn't obvious :bat:

Admin should start a forum named AJWPS that way, if you feel like be anti-semitic that day, you'd know exactly where to go!

Now you 2 quit treating my buddy AJ like that ! :teeth:

If I were Franks I'd run like hell from politics. Maybe he could serve as an "elder statesman" or something although Newt has been doing an excellant job I must say !

Forum List

Back