Tomi Lahren 24-Year-Old Conservative Commentator

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
She rips lefties a new one, that's why I like her...
Who Is Tomi Lahren? 8 Things You Need to Know About the 24-Year-Old Conservative Commentator.
Clips from her controversial talk show keep going viral.
By Kayleigh Roberts
Jan 13, 2017
tomi-lahren-1483991023.jpg

Meryl Streep's emotional Golden Globes speech was a mic drop on the nightmare that was 2016 and a heartfelt call to action to the creative community. While many applauded Meryl's brutal honesty, she also faced backlash from some conservatives. President-elect Donald Trump personally tweeted a response, for example.

[URL='https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump'] Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump [/URL]
Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a.....

6:27 AM - 9 Jan 2017

Among those sending criticism Meryl's way was Tomi Lahren, a 24-year-old conservative political commentator.

Tomi Lahren

@TomiLahren

Meryl bout to get some "final thoughts" tomorrow. These entitled Hollywood crybabies still don't understand how out of touch they are!

10:20 PM - 8 Jan 2017

Tomi Lahren

@TomiLahren

These Hollywood elites wouldn't know average, every day hard-working Americans if we bit them in the ass. #GoldenGlobes

10:35 PM - 8 Jan 2017

Tomi Lahren

@TomiLahren

Hey Meryl, your #liberalprivilege is showing. #GoldenGlobes

10:46 PM - 8 Jan 2017

This isn't new for her. Lahren is considered a rising star in conservative commentary and often makes waves for her controversial comments. Here's what you need to know about her.

1. She got her own political talk show just before she turned 22.
After graduating from the University of Nevada in 2014, Lahren went in search of an internship (like a lot of fresh-out-of-college people do). A quick Google search for "conservative news outlets" led Lahren to One America News Network. During her interview, Lahren so impressed OANN CEO Robert Herring that he offered her a show of her own.

2. Her take on the Chattanooga shootings launched her to fame.
In July 2015, a gunman opened fire on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee, resulting in the deaths of four Marines and one Navy sailor. Lahren responded to the tragedy in her popular Final Thoughts segment, with a rant against President Barack Obama that quickly went viral, launching her to internet fame.

By August 2015, she had completed her last show with OANN and teased "something new" to fans on Twitter. That "something new" was her new job — in October 2015, she premiered her current nightly talk show, Tomi, on Glenn Beck's network The Blaze.

6. She's even come for Beyoncé.
After Beyoncé's widely acclaimed Super Bowl halftime performance, Lahren dedicated her controversial and popular Final Thoughts segment to an extended criticism of everything from Bey's performance to the Black Lives Matter movement. She also included a personal jab at Jay Z, just for good measure.

Video:

In December, she again railed against Beyoncé and the Black Lives Matter movement in a response MTV's "2017 Resolutions for White Guys" video. “Apparently, white males are no longer allowed to say ‘all lives matter' or ‘blue lives matter' or ‘woke' because a group of snowflakes on MTV say so,” she said during the segment. “Nah, I don’t think so. Let me help you all out, because you clearly don’t get it. And since I’m a white female, I guess your crap doesn’t fully apply to me anyway.”

Who Is Tomi Lahren - 8 Facts About Conservative Commentator Tomi Lahren

Forum List

Back