Tom The Turkey birdknapped and killed

I know it's not really funny...considering the owners who loved Tom Turkey...but I had to grin a bit when I read the article...simply because the morons who did this could have easily saved themselves jail time and a 57,000 bail just by going to their local grocers and paying 30 bucks for the damn thing...or even better, go on a Turkey hunt (not involving someones barnyard)...lmao...idiots now have to sit and eat dried up turkey and stale rolls in jail...ha ha. dumbasses.

Last edited:
I too was amazed at their stupidity. And how much effort did they go to to gas up the truck, hop a fence and nab someone's bird and then go to a butcher and try to get him to chop it up for them? They probably could have gotten everything they even needed at Wal Mart for ten bucks.

It reminds me of the Adam Carolla podcast I listened to the other day. He was talking about people going to a lot of trouble to make a shitty pie when they could get what they want at Applebees for seven bucks.

I did feel bad for the owners. If someone killed my pet, I'd tell the prosecutor to throw the book at the bitches.

Forum List

Back