Tom Sullivan - Explosives Loader - 9/11 BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW

PhysicsExist

Dec 8, 2010
AE911Truth's EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!
Tom Sullivan - Former Explosives Loader for Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI)

This interview is some raw footage of one of the world class experts appearing in Architects and Engineer's upcoming hard hitting documentary
"9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out"

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow sure blows holes in most of lil Ollie and dive the cons bullshit arguments doesn't it

If someone, or better yet a crew of men go to authorities and say they did it, and have a credible path of evidence, then I might believe it; until then you got nothing.

I see ...so in your world one waits for criminals to confess and supple incrimination evidence or there is no case and no investigation....

wow sure blows holes in most of lil Ollie and dive the cons bullshit arguments doesn't it

If someone, or better yet a crew of men go to authorities and say they did it, and have a credible path of evidence, then I might believe it; until then you got nothing.

I see ...so in your world one waits for criminals to confess and supple incrimination evidence or there is no case and no investigation....
No, not in my world, none of that. But there simply is no evidence, only theory and hypotheticals. Sorry.

if someone, or better yet a crew of men go to authorities and say they did it, and have a credible path of evidence, then i might believe it; until then you got nothing.

i see ...so in your world one waits for criminals to confess and supple incrimination evidence or there is no case and no investigation....
no, not in my world, none of that. But there simply is no evidence, only theory and hypotheticals. Sorry.

the evidence you speak of it is what is gathered in a real investigation ...and what is covered -up in a cover up.. There is without question evidence that the nist report failed to explain the collapses and their theories nonsense

No, not in my world, none of that. But there simply is no evidence, only theory and hypotheticals. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand his last comment...there wouldn't be broken windows for blocks around the area in a controlled demolition, were there broken windows or not?

I don't understand his last comment...there wouldn't be broken windows for blocks around the area in a controlled demolition, were there broken windows or not?

a common debwunker line is that if it was a controlled demolition all windows and near by widows near by windows would be broken.. then they post a news story about some windows breaking several blocks away during some controlled demolition

Their arguments are all failures, anyone with common sense can readily see and understand the lies that have been told to the public about 9-11, and the destruction of the WTC complex.
This guy is an expert in the field, and tells us how absurd it is for WTC 7 to have collapsed like it did, from one column, and how long thermite cutters have been around, and remote detonators.
But they will never be man enough to come to this thread and even admit they now know something they didn't before, it's not in their nature.

AE911Truth's EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!
Tom Sullivan - Former Explosives Loader for Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI)

This interview is some raw footage of one of the world class experts appearing in Architects and Engineer's upcoming hard hitting documentary
"9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out"

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

I must say, it is quite disturbing how so many well educated people are publicly stating, and willing to put their reputations on the line, saying the World Trade Centers had to of had their core steel columns exploded out of the way below the impact points.

There are even many very experienced commercial airline pilots speaking of the impossibilities of amatures searching out and finding the far away targets without the help of support navigation, let alone hitting the targets at that speed. I do think about the very odd coincidence that there was a news release a few months earlier from 9/11 that they successfully remote operated a Boeing 727 and landed it.

Here is a thread of a couple of Architects that made me think. Why would an educated and well experienced Architect publicly put his reputation on the line and say these things?

Had to re-do........

.......I can't quote or post links yet.......so annoying........

Bullshit argument? We saw the freaking planes hit the building. You mean to tell us that an Irish "explosives expert" got together with a bunch of crazy jihadists and plotted to blow up the WTT? Where was the alleged explosive expert the first time the crazy jihadists tried to blow up the building? What about the 4th plane? Why didn't the explosives go off wherever that plane was going? You guys on the left need to adjust your tinfoil hats.

Bullshit argument? We saw the freaking planes hit the building. You mean to tell us that an Irish "explosives expert" got together with a bunch of crazy jihadists and plotted to blow up the WTT? Where was the alleged explosive expert the first time the crazy jihadists tried to blow up the building? What about the 4th plane? Why didn't the explosives go off wherever that plane was going? You guys on the left need to adjust your tinfoil hats.
That's right. It's crazy to believe that the government had anything to do with bringing down the Twin Towers.

Our government only walks guns into Mexico and backs Al Qaeda in Libya.

That's right. It's crazy to believe that the government had anything to do with bringing down the Twin Towers.

You people on the left gotta realize that if you want to believe the federal government plotted to bring down the World Trade Center you have to indict the Clinton administration.

You people on the left gotta realize that if you want to believe the federal government plotted to bring down the World Trade Center you have to indict the Clinton administration.
Or admit that Bam-Bam is complacent

Forum List

Back