Tom Steele: Republicans can't win

oh it's con blowjob time! - seriously guys get a room.

How about instead, you just try to discuss your own topic? Is it really that tough?

what is really tough is watching you bunch trip over each others dicks to thank and rep each other for insults and lame jokes...but if you really have something to say by all means remove your cocksmoker from houses dick and spit it out.

you sure love to talk about cock and smoking it

fag

All his posts sure do have that central theme...

Classic case of projecting...

what is really tough is watching you bunch trip over each others dicks to thank and rep each other for insults and lame jokes...but if you really have something to say by all means remove your cocksmoker from houses dick and spit it out.

you sure love to talk about cock and smoking it

fag

All his posts sure do have that central theme...

Classic case of projecting...

well that's why you two jackoffs read them and make comment...you want in on the action no doubt.

How about instead, you just try to discuss your own topic? Is it really that tough?

I havent joked. I havent insulted you. I havent thanked or repped anyone on this thread. I've just asked you a simple question. One you keep ignoring.

Now i know youve got alot of garbage in your head and you can't interact on this or any other board without being crude, crass, and otherwise rude. But I didnt think youd have such a hard time thinking about male genitalia that you would be unable to actually discuss the topic you created.

But rather than talk about your own topic, youd rather make poor attempts to insult people. It's well within your right, but honestly, I think it's rather pathetic.

well that's why you two jackoffs read them and make comment...you want in on the action no doubt.

The "You are too" comeback really isnt that impressive Jay. You even acknowledged that they were completely accurate with their assessment of you. You really need to work on your people skills.

I havent joked. I havent insulted you. I havent thanked or repped anyone on this thread. I've just asked you a simple question. One you keep ignoring.

Now i know youve got alot of garbage in your head and you can't interact on this or any other board without being crude, crass, and otherwise rude. But I didnt think youd have such a hard time thinking about male genitalia that you would be unable to actually discuss the topic you created.

But rather than talk about your own topic, youd rather make poor attempts to insult people. It's well within your right, but honestly, I think it's rather pathetic.

what is pathetic is your attempt to get a response to your stupid question which if you had bothered to read the first post of this thread would have been answered...... now you can chew the bark of my log fuckface.

Forum List

Back