Tom Petty found unconscious in full cardiac arrest

is this part of the conspiracy so people will stop questioning vegas?

He was probably part of the secret plot to plan the shooting and now the CIA is tying up loose ends.

CIA or Hillary?

Cuz Trump!!! ... everything that happens is Trump's fault now, according to Gimp Land and all our major fake news outlets.

Maybe it was collusion between CIA, Hillary and Trump, there you go.

TMZ reports Petty is still “clinging to life” at this time. CBS report the singer died “is inaccurate”

DLKQmp8U8AEeY5i.jpg

CBS News has deleted its tweet claiming LAPD confirmed Petty’s death

"I don't think I left for a SINGLE road trip without a Tom Petty tape or CD." - WWE legend Mick Foley

Tom Petty Found Unconscious in Full Cardiac Arrest

UPDATE: We're told after Petty got to the hospital he had no brain activity and a decision was made to pull life support.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tom Petty was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after he was found unconscious, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

-------------------------------------------------

Oh is this current or should it be put in the it happened last week section.
Damn. Tom Petty gave us some great and enjoyable music. Hate to se him go. Latest reports are that he has slipped beyond the veil. Drinking a beer for Tom. Shit.

Tweets from LAPD:

(1/2)The LAPD has no information about the passing of singer Tom Petty. Initial information was inadvertantly provided to some media sources

(2/2) However, the LAPD has no investigative role in this matter. We apologize for any inconvenience in this reporting.

Tweets from LAPD:

(1/2)The LAPD has no information about the passing of singer Tom Petty. Initial information was inadvertantly provided to some media sources

(2/2) However, the LAPD has no investigative role in this matter. We apologize for any inconvenience in this reporting.
Billboard and other sources just posted that he was taken off life support. What a drag.

Forum List

Back