Tom Ganley Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Woman He Met At Tea Party Rally

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
Tom Ganley Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Woman He Met At Tea Party Rally

Ohio GOP congressional candidate Tom Ganley is the target of a new lawsuit alleging that the multi-millionaire businessman sexually assaulted a Cleveland woman in his office last year.

According to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the claims come from a 39-year-old married mother of four who says she met Ganley at a Tea Party rally in July of last year, where she asked if she could get involved in the campaign.

After a series of meetings revolving around campaign duties and a potential car repair, on August 1, 2009, Ganley allegedly sexually assaulted the woman.

The Plain Dealer reports:

Ganley told her he wanted her to dominate her, parade her on a leash and have sex with her in front of his "play friends," the suit says. It accuses him of grabbing her from behind, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her and, despite her resistance, reaching into her pants.​

...​

More family values from the right.

How soon after the event did she complain. A year?

shades of Judge Thomas.

I think I'll wait until facts come out instead of allegations.

You would think people would have learned from the Sherrod incident, Duke Lacross, etc., no?

Last edited:
Ganley and the woman have been seeking to settle out of court, but after no agreement could be reached, the accuser turned to a lawsuit.

does that explain why it took so long? Both were seeking to settle out of court... perhaps if you asshole could read the entire story and get some facts you wouldnt sound like total babbling fucking idiots

Has this story been in the press before? if so when? then I might be inclinded to not say shades of Clarence Thomas. not until then though.

Ganley and the woman have been seeking to settle out of court, but after no agreement could be reached, the accuser turned to a lawsuit.

does that explain why it took so long? Both were seeking to settle out of court... perhaps if you asshole could read the entire story and get some facts you wouldnt sound like total babbling fucking idiots

Check out the Exhibit 3 letter she wrote, in October, 2009.

shades of Judge Thomas.

Usually I ignore you, your posts are always stupid but this one goes way to far. Generally, and commonly, women and men who have been abused are reluctant to discuss the situation. It is painful and for the most part they want it to go away. But it does not; it remains locked in their memory bank where the pain and anger may fester. At some point they will deal with it, and that may take years.

I think I'll wait until facts come out instead of allegations.

You would think people would have learned from the Sherrod incident, Duke Lacross, etc., no?

Yep. You would think that. It appears that the terminally stupid are incapable of learning.

shades of Judge Thomas.

Usually I ignore you, your posts are always stupid but this one goes way to far. Generally, and commonly, women and men who have been abused are reluctant to discuss the situation. It is painful and for the most part they want it to go away. But it does not; it remains locked in their memory bank where the pain and anger may fester. At some point they will deal with it, and that may take years.

In this case, the woman began to deal with it about a month after the alleged sexual assault. See the letter she wrote to Ganley, that's in the exhibit section of the complaint. (links above)

Forum List

Back