Tom DeLay's second coming

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
I haven't seen anything posted on Tom DeLay's entry into the world of reality shows by appearing on Dancing With the Stars. I think the first air date is September 18th or thereabouts.

Hey, I can see ol' smilin' Tom prancing around up on stage with a hottie. He always looked like he was having fun, even beneath the sneering veneer of that grin. I have no doubt he's an excellent Texas two-stepper and line dancer, but my advice is to watch the movie "Scent of a Woman" and watch Al Pacino do the Tango the "right" way. (He also might learn a little something about the folly of gigantic egos from that film.)

I haven't seen anything posted on Tom DeLay's entry into the world of reality shows by appearing on Dancing With the Stars. I think the first air date is September 18th or thereabouts.

Hey, I can see ol' smilin' Tom prancing around up on stage with a hottie. He always looked like he was having fun, even beneath the sneering veneer of that grin. I have no doubt he's an excellent Texas two-stepper and line dancer, but my advice is to watch the movie "Scent of a Woman" and watch Al Pacino do the Tango the "right" way. (He also might learn a little something about the folly of gigantic egos from that film.)

This group, Delay, Armey and Newt are finding it hard to stay away from the cameras for too long a time aren't they..

They need to just fade away so people have time to miss them. :)

He was on Hardball. Chris Matthews was able to elicit the fact that DeLay is a passive "Birther".

Dems did me a big favor by getting that scumbag to step down.

No real Conservative would ever give Tom Delay the time of day, which is why Delay is one of Hannity and other talk radios favorite former scumbag politician. Him and his asshole buddy Dubya are Fucking Patient Zero in locating who fucked Conservatives.

Forum List

Back