Tom DeLay Sentenced to 3 Years

Rangel screwed up his tax returned and misused some stationary.

Hard as it to believe...the two aren't even near comparable.

Add in Rangel is an American Hero.

No..I mean it. A real live American Hero of the first caliber.

Rangel did a helluva lot more than "screwing up his returns". He deliberately STOLE MONEY.....like a common THIEF!!!!. Any THIEF stealing that amount of money would serve YEARS in jail.

Also, Rangel isn't an American Hero.

Rangel was a combat vet and served with distinction. And, got a medal.

There are many of us who are combat vets and have TWICE as many medals Rangel has.....and we don't consider ourselves as Heroes....because in practically all those "instances" the guy next to you woulda done the same. And, we know it.

However, Rangel is a THIEF and BLACK RACIST MONUMENTAL PIECE OF SHIT ......THAT is Indisputable.

We got it..you don't like the black folk..or anyone else.

I know, I know.:doubt:

Rangel screwed up his tax returned and misused some stationary.

Hard as it to believe...the two aren't even near comparable.

Sure, it was all an honest mistake. All that rental income he neglected to claim just slipped his mind. :eusa_drool:

Feel free to compile a list of people with the same sort of "crimes" that did any time..or even lost their jobs.

Normally you make arrangements to pay back taxes with the IRS.

Those people aren't federally elected members of Congress who write those very laws, except of course all of those Obama nominees who had to withdraw their nominations over tax fraud. Oh yeah, and the guy that heads the IRS.

Sure, it was all an honest mistake. All that rental income he neglected to claim just slipped his mind. :eusa_drool:

Feel free to compile a list of people with the same sort of "crimes" that did any time..or even lost their jobs.

Those people aren't federally elected members of Congress who write those very laws, except of course all of those Obama nominees who had to withdraw their nominations over tax fraud. Oh yeah, and the guy that heads the IRS.

So um..you couldn't do it?

And come back with a weak deflection?

:lol:

I don't have to. This isn't about other people who committed similar crimes; it's about Charlie Rangel. Charlie Rangel is not other people. He is the one who has spent 40 years in the U.S. Congress writing the very tax laws he broke, which is why his defense claims are total bullshit of which anyone with two ounces of common sense and not wearing a pair of blue blinders over their eyes can clearly see. Our federally elected representatives are supposed to be trusted and held to a higher standard of ethics and character as the decisions they make effect the entire world in some way.

He represents a district that is over flowing with the ghetto fabulous, so it's no surprise they had no issues with his criminal indiscretions. His colleagues in the House, however, could have done something and they passed the buck in favor of partisan politics. In defending him, you defend corruption, also in the name of partisan politics.

That's all I'm going to say on this matter because I am an adult. Have a good night.

Charlie Rangel stole money and should go to jail.

Delay stole an election and should go to jail.

Stealing an election is much worst in my opinion.

I don't have to. This isn't about other people who committed similar crimes; it's about Charlie Rangel. Charlie Rangel is not other people. He is the one who has spent 40 years in the U.S. Congress writing the very tax laws he broke, which is why his defense claims are total bullshit of which anyone with two ounces of common sense and not wearing a pair of blue blinders over their eyes can clearly see. Our federally elected representatives are supposed to be trusted and held to a higher standard of ethics and character as the decisions they make effect the entire world in some way.

He represents a district that is over flowing with the ghetto fabulous, so it's no surprise they had no issues with his criminal indiscretions. His colleagues in the House, however, could have done something and they passed the buck in favor of partisan politics. In defending him, you defend corruption, also in the name of partisan politics.

That's all I'm going to say on this matter because I am an adult. Have a good night.

:lol:

Yeah I defend him. Because what happened to him has never happened to anyone else in the history of congress. He was censured for making mistakes on his taxes and misusing stationary. At best, that should have been a wrist slap. Generally when someone gets censured, or expelled..they had to have committed a crime or something. Maybe slept with a page..or sexually harassed one.

Rangel's an old war horse that has fought tirelessly for his community. He was active in civil rights and ridding Harlem of it's drug epidemic. That's after his heroic and valourous service in Korea. Rangel's also one of the few representatives that is a gentlemen, sticks to decorum and has admirers on both sides of the aisle.

You have a good night as well.

Forum List

Back