TOM DASCHLE withdraws

tom daschle is an affable man...liked by many.

But i do think that there is baggage with him putting the Iraq war resolution thru the Senate with ease, his lobbying connections, this tax thing which is minor compared to things....that Obama sees now that he does not want in his administration.... Obama says this is all his fault for not noting it earlier is what is coming out in the press...

i sure hope it isn't another hidden affair or something, like with Edwards....

sex sex sex--that's all you women think about these days.

tom daschle is an affable man...liked by many.

But i do think that there is baggage with him putting the Iraq war resolution thru the Senate with ease, his lobbying connections, this tax thing which is minor compared to things....that Obama sees now that he does not want in his administration.... Obama says this is all his fault for not noting it earlier is what is coming out in the press...

i sure hope it isn't another hidden affair or something, like with Edwards....

sex sex sex--that's all you women think about these days.

actually, it was a man, william joyce who started the discussion which stemmed the kazillion posts and other threads. :)

Where was your concern whne Bush was appointing every oil person he could find?
Oil Barons pay taxes, a lot of taxes.
It was a mistake and he paid all the taxes.
He also paid all his other taxes just like he was supposed to.
Dascle withdrew, how many Bush people with conflicts withdrew?
You seem to forget all the shit you LibTards gave Joe the Plumber when it was found that he didn't pay his taxes. You should give Dasch-Hole the same treatment.
and Joe wasnt running for ANYTHING
he just had the audacity to ask The One a tough question

Now there's a can of worms... How did we even have the right to know that 'Joe' didn't pay his taxes? How about all the other data on him? He was vetted like he was running for an office and he wasn't. He was just some dude who ask Obama a question that 'they' didn't like.

Why is it too much for us to expect him to do the same with the guys in his own cabinet?

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." ~ George Orwell

from his spot as obama's health and human services Head....cuz of not paying taxes on a limo driver gift....

disappointing as a Dem, to see these guys avoiding taxes....

he should withdraw as he has and obama needs to add, have you paid your taxes lately? to his lengthy questionaire of people that want to work for him!!!!

OOPS, DASCHEL

Good riddance!

Fuck that guy. He was a total milquetoast, who let Bush walk all over him and didn't lift a finger to try to stop the iraq war.

Don't you think, it's a little bit passe to try to "stop the Iraq War," since we won bringing democracy to the Middle East? If he's "Milquetoast," I guess that makes you Minever Cheevy.

Adios douchebag, another guy that couldn't be bothered to follow the law.

Do you even wonder who's finding out about all these Obama tax evaders? I think, no, I know that the Federal Reserve/IRS represent the bankers that own this country.

And if the IRS wasn't bias before, it probably is now.

Bush politicized every possible branch in government, from Pages to secretaries to career appointees, federal prosecutors, military, justice dept, pentagon, homeland security, nsa, fisa courts, supreme court, defense contractors, attorney generals. He probably politicized NASA too and made it another way for the rich to rip off the treasury.

Anyways, no doubt someone in the IRS is digging up dirt on all these Obama appointees.

I just can't wait for Obama's Federal Prosecutors to start going after all the dirtbags that raped the country the last 8 years.

But some of Bush's appointees are career appointees, which means Obama can't fire them, unless he finds out they are shady of course.

Do you even wonder who's finding out about all these Obama tax evaders? I think, no, I know that the Federal Reserve/IRS represent the bankers that own this country.

Bush politicized every possible branch in government, from Pages to secretaries to career appointees, federal prosecutors, military, justice dept, pentagon, homeland security, nsa, fisa courts, supreme court, defense contractors, attorney generals. He probably politicized NASA too and made it another way for the rich to rip off the treasury.

Anyways, no doubt someone in the IRS is digging up dirt on all these Obama appointees.

I just can't wait for Obama's Federal Prosecutors to start going after all the dirtbags that raped the country the last 8 years.

But some of Bush's appointees are career appointees, which means Obama can't fire them, unless he finds out they are shady of course.

i see. it's bush's fault that daschle and the others didn't pay their taxes. him and the Fed.
got it.
:rofl:

i see. it's bush's fault that daschle and the others didn't pay their taxes. him and the Fed.
got it.

No, but I'm sure if the Dems had cronies in the IRS, they would find every member of the GOP is a Ted Stevens scumbag. But instead they find that woman who owed $1000. WOW!

PS. I don't think the Income Tax is constitutional, so I think they are all being patriotic by not paying it. They got you fooled on this issue too Del. You think it is patriotic to pay income tax and it's actually the other way around. And the Federal Reserve should be abolished.

Sucker.

If they paid their taxes there would be no dirt to dig up.

Trying to farm off the blame on Bush for Tommy is bull, Bush didn't make him a tax cheat, he did that on his own.

That is why I don't care for partisanship, it has a tendancy to never take responsibilty, always blaming the other side no matter what.

got it.

No, but I'm sure if the Dems had cronies in the IRS, they would find every member of the GOP is a Ted Stevens scumbag. But instead they find that woman who owed $1000. WOW!

PS. I don't think the Income Tax is constitutional, so I think they are all being patriotic by not paying it. They got you fooled on this issue too Del. You think it is patriotic to pay income tax and it's actually the other way around. And the Federal Reserve should be abolished.

Sucker.

patriotism has nothing to do with paying taxes.

i realize you're not very bright, but you should be able to figure out that when the constitution was amended to allow an income tax, the income tax became constitutional.
and daschle, (remember him, the subject of the thread?) owed over $100K in taxes and has shot his mouth off on how the govt should go after tax cheats more than once. just another hypocrite

you give mouthbreathers a bad name, bozo, you really do.

got it.

Sucker.

patriotism has nothing to do with paying taxes.

i realize you're not very bright, but you should be able to figure out that when the constitution was amended to allow an income tax, the income tax became constitutional.
and daschle, (remember him, the subject of the thread?) owed over $100K in taxes and has shot his mouth off on how the govt should go after tax cheats more than once. just another hypocrite

you give mouthbreathers a bad name, bozo, you really do.

You are the one that isn't bright enough to get it Del.

And I'm not defending him. I could care less. What, is he the only person who can fix healthcare?

The problem I have with going after him and guys like Rod Blagoyovich is that the things they did are common. They just got caught.

And yes, I'm bitter that Republicans got away with murder the last 8 years and now they still have cronies in the IRS, Army, Justice Department, Pentagon, etc. who are still doing their bidding. No wonder nothing ever changes.

But it is Daschel's fault he screwed up his taxes. I just don't think it is a deal breaker.

But make no mistake Del, I am not arguing for him.

I just don't like the IRS working for the GOP.

PS. You can't put something that is unconstitutional in the constitution and then say it is constitutional. I guess you can, but then what would be the point of having a constitution. If future generations can just go in and take everything out when it is inconvienent for them. Or when Rich bankers bribe them to do it.

Evidence?

Evidence?
he has none
but dont expect that to stop him posting more complete bullshit
its never stopped him before

then he wonders why people think he is a moron

Forum List

Back