TOM DASCHLE withdraws

Where was your concern whne Bush was appointing every oil person he could find?

It was a mistake and he paid all the taxes.

He also paid all his other taxes just like he was supposed to.

Dascle withdrew, how many Bush people with conflicts withdrew?

Note Tom did pay his taxes, he pointed the mistake out himself.

Now go back and look at the obvious scumbags Bush appointed and so many defended.

i thought the left was better than the right......or are you justifing bad behaviour with bad behaviour.....

how about you name some that didnt?

Secretary of treasury is in charge of the IRS?

The Secretary of the Treasury is the principal economic advisor to the President and plays a critical role in policy-making by bringing an economic and government financial policy perspective to issues facing the government. The Secretary is responsible for formulating and recommending domestic and international financial, economic, and tax policy, participating in the formulation of broad fiscal policies that have general significance for the economy, and managing the public debt. The Secretary oversees the activities of the Department in carrying out its major law enforcement responsibilities; in serving as the financial agent for the United States Government; and in manufacturing coins and currency.

The Chief Financial Officer of the government, the Secretary serves as Chairman Pro Tempore of the President's Economic Policy Council, Chairman of the Boards and Managing Trustee of the Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds, and as U.S. Governor of the International Monetary Fund, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.

I like Daschle. Too bad he screwed up on paying the taxes on the use of the car he was given. That usage was considered income.

I love the "Bush is Gone Shit." Nothing he did counts anymore.

Let's wait and see if the prosecutors fall for that one.:lol:

i don't think it is as bad as some are making it out to be....

it is just disappointing, even if innocent in nature as TM suggests....for me because it could be showing a ''pattern'' that could show that Dems making a ton of money will try to skip on taxes due....like the rest of the wealthy I suppose.

and if truly an honest misunderstanding/mistake on both men....it's too bad president obama's vetting process couldn't have found this before appointing them to avoid this kind of controversy...

2 down for this spot....

i say 2, because edwards was probably first choice, then daschle, who's next?

all bad history created by conservative ideas is not fair territory for some.

I wonder if they would allow us the same luxury?

Not likely , they need that more anyway.

Their policies have screwed us up big time and the record is getting impossible to deny now so they just want history to go away.

In the lead up to the great depression we had a completetly R government. Do you see a pattern?

Secretary of treasury is in charge of the IRS?

The Secretary of the Treasury is the principal economic advisor to the President and plays a critical role in policy-making by bringing an economic and government financial policy perspective to issues facing the government. The Secretary is responsible for formulating and recommending domestic and international financial, economic, and tax policy, participating in the formulation of broad fiscal policies that have general significance for the economy, and managing the public debt. The Secretary oversees the activities of the Department in carrying out its major law enforcement responsibilities; in serving as the financial agent for the United States Government; and in manufacturing coins and currency.

The Chief Financial Officer of the government, the Secretary serves as Chairman Pro Tempore of the President's Economic Policy Council, Chairman of the Boards and Managing Trustee of the Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds, and as U.S. Governor of the International Monetary Fund, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.

I like Daschle. Too bad he screwed up on paying the taxes on the use of the car he was given. That usage was considered income.

I love the "Bush is Gone Shit." Nothing he did counts anymore.

Let's wait and see if the prosecutors fall for that one.:lol:
no rayboy, bush isnt in the whitehouse, so nothing he did is relevent to the discussion

how about you name some that didnt?

right, there's a novel fucking concept .....

Oil Barons pay taxes, a lot of taxes.
You seem to forget all the shit you LibTards gave Joe the Plumber when it was found that he didn't pay his taxes. You should give Dasch-Hole the same treatment.

You seem to forget all the shit you LibTards gave Joe the Plumber when it was found that he didn't pay his taxes. You should give Dasch-Hole the same treatment.
and Joe wasnt running for ANYTHING
he just had the audacity to ask The One a tough question

Its a shame Dascle is a good guy.

I think there are others who could fill the post though.

It will be funny to see the rights reaction.

They found no conflict of interest when Bush appointed people no matter what they did.

I'd be interested in hearing Joe Biden's reaction. During the campaign he said people who didn't want to pay taxes were downright unpatriotic.

I asked first and you never answered me.

Why is it you people think you should be answered but others should not?

Oh yeah , you dont apply the same rules to everyone.

wrong again bitch
there were none that DIDNT withdraw or resign
since you cant show any that didnt

wrong again bitch

Bernard Kerik, director of homeland security pick, had to resign...if memory serves me!

wrong again bitch

Bernard Kerik, director of homeland security pick, had to resign...if memory serves me!
yeah, and he did
so that still makes my statement correct

and Joe wasnt running for ANYTHING
he just had the audacity to ask The One a tough question

God forbid we should ask em a question! :lol:

I always try to answer but I would like mine answered before I go answering his.

Its a game he plays , he demands to have his questions answered but like to ignore the ones asked him.

Go read , I asked him a question and then he wants me to answer it for him.

He can do his own footwork.

Forum List

Back