Tom Cruise running for president

Literally.....running... lol

Best impersonation I think I've ever seen.

I am noting that the false narrative began in Thespians' school for a higher purpose than slandering innocent people who happen to disagree with the Communism thrust coming from today's Democrat Party Apparatchiks. :(

I'd be puking in the ditch if I ran that much. Guess I'll never be President.

Damn, there sure a lot of people that needs to rent a sense of humor.
No offense, but it's clear that this guy is at least as qualified or more qualified than 99% of the Democrat field. However, being clever and using Hollywood level CGI technology in your production doesn't make you an effective leader. This isn't a damn joke. Our prospects are for shit. We have issues that we're dealing with that are media created and fully sanctioned by leftists in Washington. I don't see the point of putting some beer swilling fake Indian librarian or some racist sellout with a horrible history in there only to see them fold like a deck of cards to pressure from any or all enemies, foreign and domestic. But that is the best Democrats have to offer. So this clever individual looks promising to some.

No offense, but it's clear that this guy is at least as qualified or more qualified than 99% of the Democrat field. However, being clever and using Hollywood level CGI technology in your production doesn't make you an effective leader. This isn't a damn joke. Our prospects are for shit. We have issues that we're dealing with that are media created and fully sanctioned by leftists in Washington. I don't see the point of putting some beer swilling fake Indian librarian or some racist sellout with a horrible history in there only to see them fold like a deck of cards to pressure from any or all enemies, foreign and domestic. But that is the best Democrats have to offer. So this clever individual looks promising to some.

Why not? What did you present last time? A lying cheating molesting, conman, thief, and those are his best qualities. In comparison Charles Manson would be a good alternative except he is dead but even then he might have a pretty good chance. Just prop him up and he could do no harm.

Why not? What did you present last time? A lying cheating molesting, conman, thief, and those are his best qualities. In comparison Charles Manson would be a good alternative except he is dead but even then he might have a pretty good chance. Just prop him up and he could do no harm.
I guess you're one of those people that actually believes campaign rhetoric.

Problem is Democrats are always campaigning. Russian Collusion was a fake, a campaign tactic. One of these days you'll eventually figure that out.

Problem is Democrats are always campaigning. Russian Collusion was a fake, a campaign tactic. One of these days you'll eventually figure that out.

Ah, the proverbial call of the Rumpet.

RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP!!!!!!

Ah, the proverbial call of the Rumpet.

RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP!!!!!!
EDAeqK1XUAA3o2y

Forum List

Back