Tom Cruise "I have lived before"

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
If he said he was a pathetic loser with acne in a past life, I might be more inclinded to believe him. MAYBE. A little.

25 August 2005
CRUISE I HAVE LIVED BEFORE
Star's bizarre claim
By Ian Markham-Smith

TOM CRUISE reckons he has lived before and was even more talented and successful in his previous lives.

The eccentric War Of The Worlds star told a press conference that he is "old beyond reckoning".

And despite all his wealth and fame, he believes his current life is "probably one of the least satisfying" he has led.

Cruise, a devoted follower of the bizarre Church of Scientology, said: "I was much happier in previous existences when I wrote plays, composed music, conquered nations, discovered continents and developed cures for diseases"I only took my present form because Bingodulla, whom all Scientologists worship as the Supreme Thetan, selected me to spread the gospel of Scientology to the glib, uninformed masses.

"I really would have preferred being a brain surgeon or a research scientist in this life."

Cruise, 43, told how he has known and loved his latest fiancee, Dawson's Creek star Katie Holmes, "many times in many lives before".

Advertisement
Falk AdSolution

He said: "When I was languishing in prison before being sent to exile, she used to send me notes hidden inthe collar of her pug dog. She's my eternal soulmate."

Cruise said the"sheer joy"of finding Katie again in his current life was something non-Scientologists could never understand.

He added: "I know the history of this woman.Other people don't.

"Until you've been with a partner in countless past lives, you'll never know the joy of rediscovering that partner in your present life. It's a joy I wish for all of you."

Cruise hit the headlines in June when he criticised Brooke Shields for seeing a psychiatrist and taking anti-depressants to get over post-natal depression.

And at his news conference, a Scientology-themed event with selected reporters from his fan club's newsletter, he claimed that Brooke was the lover of the founder of modern psychiatry, Sigmund Freud, in a previous life.

He said: "I could tell you stories about Brooke.

"She was the mistress of Sigmund Freud, you know. Is it any wonder she promotes his discredited theories? She's so confused

Link

Abbey Normal said:

But of course. No one PAYS to hear they were a menace to society and lived in their parents basement until the excutor (their sibling) sold the house and threw your ass out. :D

As wacked out as he sounds, Tom Cruise is right. I did some research on this and found some photos of him in his past lives.

Attachments

• $342-freak.jpg
    $342-freak.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 140
  • $Horsie2.JPG
    $Horsie2.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 140
  • $image001.jpg
    $image001.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 158
  • $12194668743f53af0f1ca20.jpg
    $12194668743f53af0f1ca20.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 159
  • $standalone_2005_04_06.jpg
    $standalone_2005_04_06.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 131
Wow, he is right! The squirrel with big nuts is definitely more successful and talented than he is currently!

That's hilarious, GotZoom.

Isn't it amazing how reincarnated people were always Einstein, Alexander, Ghengis Kahn, Beethoven, Moses and so on in their past lives? Never a loser who died of plague or someone who stoned innocent women to death.

I wonder if Tom was always a little runt in his past lives. If he used to be tall maybe that's why this life is so unsatisfying to him.

nucular said:
That's hilarious, GotZoom.

Isn't it amazing how reincarnated people were always Einstein, Alexander, Ghengis Kahn, Beethoven, Moses and so on in their past lives? Never a loser who died of plague or someone who stoned innocent women to death.

I wonder if Tom was always a little runt in his past lives. If he used to be tall maybe that's why this life is so unsatisfying to him.

If they stoned innocent women to death it is not likely that they are human in their current life.

My theory is that his current life is a horrid punishment for a past life where he was a serial jaywalker.

no1tovote4 said:
If they stoned innocent women to death it is not likely that they are human in their current life.

I think Cruise is obviously a zombie who's only goal in life is in serving the Great Bingo God. "B4 followed by G55".

He's lying!!! I was all those people NOT Tom tomato head!!!:)

To bad though, I liked Top Gun..Oh well.
It's odd how some of the very successful people seem to crack,
isn't it?

Abbey Normal said:
Gee thanks, now I can't stop trying to figure out what "OT" stands for. I'm pretty sure it's not Old Testament. :D

Offal Trainers?

An Operating Thetan (OT) is one who is above Clear, a state of partial enlightenment, and who is not just free of unconscious impulses, but is free of other things too so that they can operate, and be causative over the physical universe and do kewl things like fry bugs, read minds, kill people with a thought, etc.

http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/confidentials-levels.htm

GotZoom said:
An Operating Thetan (OT) is one who is above Clear, a state of partial enlightenment, and who is not just free of unconscious impulses, but is free of other things too so that they can operate, and be causative over the physical universe and do kewl things like fry bugs, read minds, kill people with a thought, etc.

http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/confidentials-levels.htm

Oh, I see. I must have had it confused with the Church of Scatology.

:cuckoo:

has a problem with separating his characters with real life...I'm surprised that he has not claimed to have been a "Vampire" in past lives....kinda reminds me of a aunt of mine who was not a blood relation(Married a blood uncle) she became a Scientology member many years ago when my uncle passed away...she was always a little off base but went off the deep end after joining this strange congregation! :dev1:

USMCDevilDog said:
LoL man this guy turned a screw loose, wtf happened to him??

plain and simple...he is like 5'6"... has a complex...not like Sylvester Stallone who is about the same height but moved on and excelled...I myself am only 5'7" 145lbs...went on to play football in HS and college then went on into the military and finished off career in Law Enforcement against the height and weight odds...some of us work harder to excell others cry and look to "Scientology"...go figure... :huh:

archangel said:
plain and simple...he is like 5'6"... has a complex...not like Sylvester Stallone who is about the same height but moved on and excelled...

Not so sure about Stallone. I was on an elevator once and the door was about to close. In walked Stallone with two (much taller) bodyguards. We're standing there and the door didn't close for a long time. Stallone yelled, "Fuckin' door, close!". Maybe he has some control issues.
:moon4:

Forum List

Back