Tom Cobun

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
So which idiot loves this guy?

"The gay community has infiltrated the very centers of power in every area across this country, and they wield extreme power. ... That agenda is the greatest threat to our freedom that we face today. Why do you think we see the rationalization for abortion and multiple sexual partners? That's a gay agenda.'"

- Tom Cobun,
Republican US Senate
candidate from Oklahama

A little extreme, but mostly true. I'd say terrorists were more important than the gay agenda, but our moral values are being destroyed one by one, and all this screaming for gay marriage isn't helping.

nycflasher said:
So which idiot loves this guy?

"The gay community has infiltrated the very centers of power in every area across this country, and they wield extreme power. ... That agenda is the greatest threat to our freedom that we face today. Why do you think we see the rationalization for abortion and multiple sexual partners? That's a gay agenda.'"

- Tom Cobun,
Republican US Senate
candidate from Oklahama

Let's take a rational look at this statement.

Do you deny that the homosexual lobby has influence all out of proportion to its membership?

Do you deny that the homosexual lobby has the support of the liberal media and are in fact the cause celebre' of the liberal media? Do you deny that that "gays" on television have become so ubiquitous that there is now a token homosexual on nearly every sitcom aired by the major networks?

Do you deny that part of the homosexual lifestyle for most "gays" involves promiscuous sex with multiple partners?

I'll give you the part of the statement that characterizes the gay agenda as "the greatest threat to our freedom that we face today". I can't buy that one. But other than indulging in that single overstatement, the rest of this seems to be right on the money.

Forum List

Back