Tom Brokaw is a journalistic hack!

I miss Tim Russert on Meet the Press!

Tom Brokaw can barely conceal is agenda while moderating Meet the Press and it's becoming an unwatchable shitfest.

He, IMO, went after Powell following his endorsement of Obama and then in the round table discussion he once again showed his firmly in the tank for McCain.

I get that there are plenty of journalists who are clearly in the tank for Obama, MSNBC is an entire network I'd say who is like that, but Tom Brokaw is presented an a neutral figure, supposedly there just to discuss the news and present the facts and yet he comes across and a partisan hack.

He's ruining what was once the best political show on television and I'm gonna say that I bet Tim Russert is spinning in his grave seeing what he's doing to that program.

If you are looking for journalistic integrity and at the very same time wit, look for Brian Williams.

you actually think it appropriate to insinuate that Powell might be endorsing Obama simply because he's black? I don't. and that whole "some people will say" bullshit is just that, bullshit.

Ohh I see , YOU and the left get to paint every non Obama supporter as a racist and that is fine , BUT no one should ask a black man if he supports another black man because of the color of his skin......

I get it. I do.

Forum List

Back