Tom Brady’s Suspension Reinstated

I heard today the AAA baseball team in Buffalo, New York is having a 'Keep Brady Suspended" night at their ballyard.

Fans who bring properly inflated footballs will receive tickets for an upcoming Bisons game. The footballs will be donated to local kids groups and little league football teams.
If something good comes out of his cheating ways that is a nice thing.

untitled-2.jpg

Thats Beliechect he is following.:D Brady is on his short leash following him learning from the master how to lie and cheat.:D

I heard today the AAA baseball team in Buffalo, New York is having a 'Keep Brady Suspended" night at their ballyard.

Fans who bring properly inflated footballs will receive tickets for an upcoming Bisons game. The footballs will be donated to local kids groups and little league football teams.
If something good comes out of his cheating ways that is a nice thing.

untitled-2.jpg

Thats Beliechect he is following.:D Brady is on his short leash following him learning from the master how to lie and cheat.:D
LOL that is funny

Purportedly Brady had a small pocket knife with him when he was filming the mattress commercial and disappeared from the wrap party.

It was disclosed that there was security cam that showed him running from one mattress to another and rifling through the slit to see if it was true that people hid their money in their mattresses.

:laugh:

2652767_orig.jpg

Brady still appealing and fighting this suspension! What an idiot! It's gonna cost him more in the end; a real tool! :ack-1:
Not to mention he is a goddamn loser, He needed to mess with the pressure to get into the super bowl.

Upon reflection Brady had a moment of self honesty when he said, "I’m a terrible loser."
Tom Brady said the exact same thing as Cam Newton about losing and no one cared

If only that was the 1st time he got caught up in this sort of thing! It goes back to "Spy-gate" for their near undefeated season; (18-1) losing to NY in the SB! :banana: :420:

Brady still appealing and fighting this suspension! What an idiot! It's gonna cost him more in the end; a real tool! :ack-1:
Not to mention he is a goddamn loser, He needed to mess with the pressure to get into the super bowl.

Upon reflection Brady had a moment of self honesty when he said, "I’m a terrible loser."

If only that was the 1st time he got caught up in this sort of thing! It goes back to "Spy-gate" for their near undefeated season; (18-1) losing to NY in the SB! :banana: :420:
No kidding, they have lied and cheated and paid some high prices as well they should, their legacy is tainted as is Brady's. The people who root for those clowns are no better than Brady and the Patriots are.

No kidding, they have lied and cheated and paid some high prices as well they should, their legacy is tainted as is Brady's. The people who root for those clowns are no better than Brady and the Patriots are.

Only rooted for NY 4 years later due to the need of The Economy wanting those egomaniacs to feel good about themselves and spend themselves into oblivion over beating NE; thereby pumping up the DOW! :banana: :beer:

Only rooted for NY 4 years later due to the need of The Economy wanting those egomaniacs to feel good about themselves and spend themselves into oblivion over beating NE; thereby pumping up the DOW! :banana: :beer:
No matter what happens inn the end Brady has shown what kind of cheater and loser he really is.

a915dc7e920c23a16003b3abd4e93a0a.jpg

Don't hate the Mets I like them in fact.

Brady's people want an en banc hearing from the 2nd circuit and the Patriots filed an Amicus brief. The fans are crying like babies.

What Brady wants is to have the contract he signed rewritten by the courts.

Not a big Mets fan, Cub and Mariners are my teams. Dodgers & Giants both need to lose their games since they left the New York area. Until they return home, they are losers. At least the Patriots aren't like the Titans that left Houston. That is the lowest.

Brady's people want an en banc hearing from the 2nd circuit and the Patriots filed an Amicus brief. The fans are crying like babies.

Not a big Mets fan, Cub and Mariners are my teams. Dodgers & Giants both need to lose their games since they left the New York area. Until they return home, they are losers. At least the Patriots aren't like the Titans that left Houston. That is the lowest.
I know people in NYC that feel the same way. I suppose I agree, I think about how people feel about Modell when he moved his team.

I know people in NYC that feel the same way. I suppose I agree, I think about how people feel about Modell when he moved his team.

Modell didn't bother me as much as Irsay.

Modell didn't bother me as much as Irsay.
Irsay is a thorn in the ass of anything decent. Modell who knows I am a New Yorker

Forum List

Back