Tom Brady...tsk tsk

Personally I sympathize with Tom because something very similar happened to me. See, these women came forward and told my wife that I have been having affairs with them. They said that the texts (some allegedly with pictures) on my phone will prove it. Total lies, of course. So my wife confronts me and demands to see my phone so she can check the texts. Obviously as I am innocent I have no problem with that but while looking her straight in the eye, denying it, and declaring my undying love for her, I accidentally drop my phone. No big deal. I bend over to pick it up, and accidentally crush it with my heel. I am so frustrated, that without thinking, I kick the smashed phone full force into the wall, and underneath the refrigerator.

Still declaring my innocence (and my undying love), I seek to retrieve the phone from underneath the refrigerator, but I can’t get to it as the refrigerator is inconveniently wedged between the built-in cabinets and the wall in a very narrow space. I am able to pull the refrigerator out a bit from the wall so there is a space there and I can see the phone, but still can’t reach it. By now, I am frantic to prove my innocence, so I run to the garage (still declaring my undying love) to get a tool long enough to try to get to the phone. In my haste, I grab for the first tool that looks like it will do the trick, a sledge hammer. I rush into the kitchen in front of my sobbing wife (all the while declaring my undying love for her) and make several attempts to get to the phone with the sledge hammer.

To my chagrin, my effort to pin the phone with the sledge hammer and slide it up the wall was a failure. I only succeed in smashing the phone with forty seven consecutive blows to the face of it. Realizing that I may have utilized the wrong implement, I rush back to the garage (declaring my undying love for my wife between frantic, halted breaths) and come back to the kitchen with a pick-axe. This was a much better choice because after twenty six, full frontal blows to the face of the phone, I am finally able to impale and retrieve it.

Unfortunately as I begin to hand it to my wife to finally prove my innocence I quite clumsily drop it in a moving blender. Well it throws up sparks and starts to smoke so the only way to stop that was to pour water all over it so it didn't catch on fire. Then I was finally able to get to the phone and give it to my wife to demonstrate my complete innocence and my undying love for her.

Sadly, for some unknown reason, the phone had been rendered inoperable. To make matters worse, Verizon said that they suspect that the damage to it was not accidental, and that I will not be getting a free replacement phone under my maintenance plan. Fortunately, I have a very understanding wife who, like Patriots fans, believes me even in the midst of these vicious and false accusations against me.

So I can totally understand what Tom Brady is going through.

May I forward this work of art to some Putriot fans? Thank you in advance!

By all means. :D

"Well written!: "Amazing" "Awesome" "He put in a lot of work!" Everyone loved it....well except the Brady butt sniffers. One guy said he would save it just in case he needs it in the future. A little too late for him though. He is already divorced....LOL

GOOD WORK!

I think he will now be investigated by his wife which will be a far more severe punishment in interrogation and out of pocket cost than he has already endured. This one on one match will be more than a 4 game suspension in which the outcome will probably result in some ball inflation

I wouldn't want to play the Patriots game 5 and on next year. Brady will be looking for blood.

He will get an injunction and will play until the court case is settled.

I would love to see him testify and tell everyone how his cell phone was destroyed....Shady Brady is and always has been a cheater along with the rest of his Cheatriots!

shady Brady would probably say something like-My dog ate it.:lmao::haha::haha:

I wouldn't want to play the Patriots game 5 and on next year. Brady will be looking for blood.

He will get an injunction and will play until the court case is settled.

I would love to see him testify and tell everyone how his cell phone was destroyed....Shady Brady is and always has been a cheater along with the rest of his Cheatriots!

"Mr. Brady's affirmative action to ensure that this information would not be available leads me to conclude that he was attempting to conceal evidence of his personal involvement in the tampering scheme, just as he had concealed for months the fact that he had destroyed his cellphone requested by the investigators."

NFL explains why Tom Brady destroying his cell phone killed his appeal - Business Insider

Cheating is how a 6th round draft pick becomes the face of the NFL.

I just read Goodell's full report on his arbitration ruling. I have to say. It is brilliantly written, extremely solid, and completely devastating to Brady. I particularly agreed with the part where Goodell writes that not only is the punishment appropriate and in keeping with the CBA, but that Brady and the Patriots should feel damned lucky it wasn't worse. Brady has no chance of winning this appeal in court

Here's the link to the report: http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2015/07/28/0ap3000000504265.pdf

damn lucky indeed.damn lucky that they get special treatment in the NFL.Lucky that Goodel always has his head up Krafts ass and plays favorites.you just know before all this started Kraft knew it would be no more than a four game suspension which is a mere slap on the wrist.

What if the Federal Court takes so long to rule that the end of the season comes with four games left.....and they rule in favor of the NFL. TOM IS SCREWED!

I love how trolls like jim bowie in the patriots ring thread CLAIM people like me hate the cheatriots is why we are so upset or crap like that.

when first of all,im not upset,its amusing to me actually watching the trolls like jim grasp at straws refusing to look at the facts and how their coach has a history of being a cheater.:biggrin:

second,funny how they claim we hate them cause they are good.oh really? is that why in this last superbowl was the ONLY time i ever rooted AGAINST them cause i hate them and always rooted for them to win the past 5 times? i was depressed for weeks when the pats lost to the giants the year they went undefeated in the regular season because i would like to see a team go undefeated someday in my lifetime since i was not around the year the dolphins did it in 72.

not only that,everyone who knows me, knows that i was elated as hell when they beat that phony fraud team in st louis for one more year the st louis LAMBS because they know i have rooted for the team that plays them each week to beat them the past 20 years,yet somehow people like jim claim i hate the cheatriots.:cuckoo:
Lets see,because the chargers are my favorite team,i have always been an AFC guy so because of that,i have always rooted for the AFC to win so i always rooted for the pats to win all their superbowls in the past except for this year of course because of their cheating to get there.

yet i hate them somehow when i was rooting for them to win the previous five superbowls? guys like jim kill me with their logic.comedy gold.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The technology is there to create a solid football out of synthetic materials that has the weight, the feel and the surface of an archaic piece of crap presently used, that relies on pneumatic inflation.

Why not? The "pigskin" ain't pigskin any more and has not been for a long time.

Time for the NFL to come into the 21st century, fire its incompetent and obsolete commissioner and leave Tom Brady alone.

The technology is there to create a solid football out of synthetic materials that has the weight, the feel and the surface of an archaic piece of crap presently used, that relies on pneumatic inflation.

Time for the NFL to come into the 21st century, fire its incompetent and obsolete commissioner and leave Tom Brady alone.
another Brady worshipper.Leave a cheater and liar alone.gotcha.:rolleyes:

Goodel needs to be fired alright but only because he has had his head up Robert Krafts ass for so many years and gives the cheatriots,the spoiled rich brats of the NFL special treamment.

another Brady worshipper.Leave a cheater and liar alone.gotcha.:rolleyes:

Goodel needs to be fired alright but only because he has had his head up Robert Krafts ass for so many years and gives the cheatriots,the spoiled rich brats of the NFL special treamment.

I don't give a shit about Brady or the NFL, for that matter. I only offered a solution that would eliminate the kind of nonsense that "DEFLATEGATE" caused.

Inflatable footballs are about as necessary as inflatable golf balls and inflatable hockey pucks.

Only idiots would say otherwise.

Forum List

Back