Tom Brady- The next Joe Montana?

I knew it,there was never a doubt in my mind as soon as i saw this thread at the top our own resident troll of USMB smellybozo brought it back.no other poster at this site has an obsession of old dead threads as smellybozo does.

too bad USMBS other resident troll leftwinger cant accept reality that BeliCHEAT is the most overrated hack of a coach in NFL history that he has now been exposed as not that good a coach with shady brady gone as i always said he would be.:auiqs.jpg: just like mike shannahan was exposed that he was not that good a coach that it was elway that made him look good once he lost elway he was exposed as not a very good coach and same with steve mariuchi once he lost steve young, he cant accept facts that ANY of us could have been the coach of the cheatriots and with tom brady WE would be called the greatest coach of all time had we had him as our quarterback for 20 years.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I knew it,there was never a doubt in my mind as soon as i saw this thread at the top our own resident troll of USMB smellybozo brought it back.no other poster at this site has an obsession of old dead threads as smellybozo does.

too bad USMBS other resident troll leftwinger cant accept reality that BeliCHEAT is the most overrated hack of a coach in NFL history that he has now been exposed as not that good a coach with shady brady gone as i always said he would be.:auiqs.jpg: just like mike shannahan was exposed that he was not that good a coach that it was elway that made him look good once he lost elway he was exposed as not a very good coach and same with steve mariuchi once he lost steve young, he cant accept facts that ANY of us could have been the coach of the cheatriots and with tom brady WE would be called the greatest coach of all time had we had him as our quarterback for 20 years.:auiqs.jpg:
You don't even watch the games so what do you know?

Brady is a great quarterback playing in his declining years. He still can pull out some magic, but not as often as he used to. Or as often as, say, Mahomes.

Brady is a great quarterback playing in his declining years. He still can pull out some magic, but not as often as he used to. Or as often as, say, Mahomes.
Brady is not the goat, the goat would have been able to keep his family together rather than stroke his own ego. The guy is a good player, but he is not a god as many in the media want to make him.

Brady is not the goat, the goat would have been able to keep his family together rather than stroke his own ego. The guy is a good player, but he is not a god as many in the media want to make him.
He's not the greatest family man of all time he's the greatest QB of all time. If not him who?

He's not the greatest family man of all time he's the greatest QB of all time. If not him who?
I'd make a convincing argument that the QB in his era who was the most dangerous at the position was Peyton Manning... Manning just wasn't blessed with great defense and special teams throughout his career like Brady was.

Both all time greats with much respect.

:thankusmile: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Best damn post on this thread.The truth is Montana was not the greatest quarterback ever in his day as the media was billing him to be back then and neither is brady hardly the greatest ever. Brady is the best modern day quarterback to play in the past 25 years no question about that but thats where it ENDS, HARDLY the best ever.:cuckoo:

Had Brady played in the era that Montana did in a day and age where quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdogs and teams were allowed to play defense,he would never have even lasted one season as a quarterback, :uhoh3: the wuss couldnt even take a mere helmet to a knee hit that forced him to miss an entire season let alone would never have lasted one season in that era when quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls.
:uhoh3:
Matter of fact it was was BECAUSE of that,that Brady obviously whined to the NFL about players roughing the quarterback and which resulted the league putting skirts on quarterbacks. on that monday night game against the Ravens,they threw a roughing the passer flag on the ravens player just for hitting him in the stomach. where back in the old days when REAL men played football,that was the norm to happen every play.:auiqs.jpg:

for the people that call him the greatest ever like dumbass LEFTwinger,can you all SERIOUSLY with a straight face tell me that in the day and age when Montana played where players three times the size of the quarterback got away with throwing the quarterback around like a ragdoll slamming him into the ground HEAD first and NEVER getting called for unnessary roughness that brady,a wuss who could not even take a mere hit to the knee by a helmet missing an entire season because of it would have actually lasted ONE SEASON in that day and age? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If your going to tell me THAT fantasy,then i got some land in Russia i want to sell you.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:

as I said,Montana was not the greatest quarterback ever back then as the media was billing him to be and neither is brady the greatest of all time the fact he did not play in an era that REAL men played in where teams were allowed to play defense and could throw the quarterback around like a ragdoll on every play with no yellow flag being thrown.

Neither Montana or Brady could carry the jockstrap of Johhny Unitas a quarterback that could throw across his body deep down the field the opposite direction AND got thrown around like a ragdoll everytime he got hit with yellow flags ever being thrown.

Unitas if he could play in this day and age where quarterbacks have a skirt on them and players cant play cant defense,he would have had a field day being a quarterback when the refs put skirts on them as brady has on below.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:

Brady would be crying like a baby and would want out of the NFL within one season had he played in the ere of Unitas or even joe montana. :cuckoo: so enough of this greatest ever bullshit nonsense already.Lets put brady in a time machine and have him play at least in Montanas eras beforre making that absurd claim.

I give credit where credit is due,he is the greatest modern day QB in the last 25 years but enough of this greatest ever bullshit nonsense when he never had to go through those painful trials that montana unitas and so many others did in an era of being thrown around like a ragdoll and no penaltys got called.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Joe Montana fucked everything in a skirt that moved. His wife moved him out of the city to the suburbs in an attempt to keep him under wraps. It didn't work. The only reason why Montana "kept his family together" is because his long-suffering wife wouldn't leave him.

How do I know this? I sat down beside his wife in a bar at the Breaker's in Palm Beach and got the whole story.

Brady is the GOAT. Montana is second.

Joe Montana and Johhny Unitas the greatest quarterback of all time better than Montana and shady brady put together,those two would have tripled their passing years and most touchdowns ever had they been allowed to play in the weak AFC divison brady did all those years and had this luxary given to brady that neither Montana or Unitas EVER had in their era when REAL men played football. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

1670370543388.png

:thankusmile: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Best damn post on this thread.The truth is Montana was not the greatest quarterback ever in his day as the media was billing him to be back then and neither is brady hardly the greatest ever. Brady is the best modern day quarterback to play in the past 25 years no question about that but thats where it ENDS, HARDLY the best ever.:cuckoo:

Had Brady played in the era that Montana did in a day and age where quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdogs and teams were allowed to play defense,he would never have even lasted one season as a quarterback, :uhoh3: the wuss couldnt even take a mere helmet to a knee hit that forced him to miss an entire season let alone would never have lasted one season in that era when quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls.
:uhoh3:
Matter of fact it was was BECAUSE of that,that Brady obviously whined to the NFL about players roughing the quarterback and which resulted the league putting skirts on quarterbacks. on that monday night game against the Ravens,they threw a roughing the passer flag on the ravens player just for hitting him in the stomach. where back in the old days when REAL men played football,that was the norm to happen every play.:auiqs.jpg:

for the people that call him the greatest ever like dumbass LEFTwinger,can you all SERIOUSLY with a straight face tell me that in the day and age when Montana played where players three times the size of the quarterback got away with throwing the quarterback around like a ragdoll slamming him into the ground HEAD first and NEVER getting called for unnessary roughness that brady,a wuss who could not even take a mere hit to the knee by a helmet missing an entire season because of it would have actually lasted ONE SEASON in that day and age? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If your going to tell me THAT fantasy,then i got some land in Russia i want to sell you.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:

as I said,Montana was not the greatest quarterback ever back then as the media was billing him to be and neither is brady the greatest of all time the fact he did not play in an era that REAL men played in where teams were allowed to play defense and could throw the quarterback around like a ragdoll on every play with no yellow flag being thrown.

Neither Montana or Brady could carry the jockstrap of Johhny Unitas a quarterback that could throw across his body deep down the field the opposite direction AND got thrown around like a ragdoll everytime he got hit with yellow flags ever being thrown.

Unitas if he could play in this day and age where quarterbacks have a skirt on them and players cant play cant defense,he would have had a field day being a quarterback when the refs put skirts on them as brady has on below.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:

Brady would be crying like a baby and would want out of the NFL within one season had he played in the ere of Unitas or even joe montana. :cuckoo: so enough of this greatest ever bullshit nonsense already.Lets put brady in a time machine and have him play at least in Montanas eras beforre making that absurd claim.

I give credit where credit is due,he is the greatest modern day QB in the last 25 years but enough of this greatest ever bullshit nonsense when he never had to go through those painful trials that montana unitas and so many others did in an era of being thrown around like a ragdoll and no penaltys got called.:cuckoo:

Brady would have been basically the same size as the DLineman and bigger than the linebackers when Unitas played.

This is why Trump will never be the greatest.

Forum List

Back