Tom Brady says no one is allowed to touch his balls

Because they were tested at half time and again at the end of the game. I'm sure you must have seen that link already too.

Who had custody of the game balls between the start of the second half and the end of the game?

Game, set and match.

OMG, you've really lost it with your Patriots delusion syndrome now. :lol: That's is nothing but hilariously stupid. You must be like 12.
Because they were tested at half time and again at the end of the game. I'm sure you must have seen that link already too.

Who had custody of the game balls between the start of the second half and the end of the game?

Game, set and match.

OMG, you've really lost it with your Patriots delusion syndrome now. :lol: That's is nothing but hilariously stupid. You must be like 12.

You seem childishly desperate to defend something obviously not defend-able.

I'm not worried about the Patriots cheating at all. They won't be able to at the Stadium in AZ. They are not in the Seahawk's conference let alone division. You need to look at fans of the other teams in your own division to find fans with a dog in that fight.

Frankly it is an advantage to the Seahawks to play a team that got where they are by cheating teams in their home stadium mostly and in other stadiums where they figured they could get away with it.

Left without these cheesy cheating devices the Patriots are at a distinct disadvantage. Let's see how they do against a team that doesn't have to resort to underhanded tricks to win.

We will have much to discuss later after the Super Bowl concerning the long term effects of this ball deflation business.

No doubt some past disgruntled ball boy will come forward with tales of how he was threatened and forced to comply with Brady's and Belichick's demands to break the rules regarding football pressure.

All of these individuals are documented along the way. Over the years there have probably been more than 50 equipment personnel and ball boys .entrusted with the evidence the NFL will be seeking.

Your insistence of Brady's and the Patriot's innocence is charming but in the end it will prove to be foolish and silly.

The cat is already out of the ball bag.

Sorry to break it to you, but all the teams pull little tricks. You are just naive.

Really? What "tricks" did Seattle use in last season's blow out of Denver, the best offense in NFL history?

Well, one of Seattle's tricks was that they committed excessive illegal contact/holding during the 2013 season because they knew that if you did it on every play the refs weren't going to call it on every play. The NFL changed the rules regarding illegal contact for the 2014 season mainly because of the Seahawks. I'd call that a "little trick" that the Seahawks pulled to gain a competitive advantage.

Of course, if the NFL had dealt with that the way they're dealing with this, I'd think they were complete idiots. Pretty much how I feel about the absurdity of this scandal right now.

Game, set and match.

Game, set and match.

You seem childishly desperate to defend something obviously not defend-able.

I'm not worried about the Patriots cheating at all. They won't be able to at the Stadium in AZ. They are not in the Seahawk's conference let alone division. You need to look at fans of the other teams in your own division to find fans with a dog in that fight.

Frankly it is an advantage to the Seahawks to play a team that got where they are by cheating teams in their home stadium mostly and in other stadiums where they figured they could get away with it.

Left without these cheesy cheating devices the Patriots are at a distinct disadvantage. Let's see how they do against a team that doesn't have to resort to underhanded tricks to win.

We will have much to discuss later after the Super Bowl concerning the long term effects of this ball deflation business.

No doubt some past disgruntled ball boy will come forward with tales of how he was threatened and forced to comply with Brady's and Belichick's demands to break the rules regarding football pressure.

All of these individuals are documented along the way. Over the years there have probably been more than 50 equipment personnel and ball boys .entrusted with the evidence the NFL will be seeking.

Your insistence of Brady's and the Patriot's innocence is charming but in the end it will prove to be foolish and silly.

The cat is already out of the ball bag.

Sorry to break it to you, but all the teams pull little tricks. You are just naive.

Really? What "tricks" did Seattle use in last season's blow out of Denver, the best offense in NFL history?

Well, one of Seattle's tricks was that they committed excessive illegal contact/holding during the 2013 season because they knew that if you did it on every play the refs weren't going to call it on every play. The NFL changed the rules regarding illegal contact for the 2014 season mainly because of the Seahawks. I'd call that a "little trick" that the Seahawks pulled to gain a competitive advantage.

Of course, if the NFL had dealt with that the way they're dealing with this, I'd think they were complete idiots. Pretty much how I feel about the absurdity of this scandal right now.

Seattle was the most penalized team in the NFL this and LAST season...by far.

I don't think that trend shows that they are getting any passes by the refs.

It's true that the Seahawks play an aggressive game. I like that style. I don't see it as cheating. You never see a Hawk player take a cheap shot. I believe that they are always attempting to play within the rules.

reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

green.png

0d5f1931714a9588504af2da37e7e868.jpg

Tom Brady will have an unfair DISADVANTAGE in next Sunday's game.

The NFL has allowed this media hounding to go on unabated and not stepped forward to shield poor Tommy and Billy from the wrath of the mean spirited reporters.

They have been thrown to the wolves. Under the bus. They are being mocked by every conceivable media outlet, news broadcast, tweet, twitter and by children with crayons on driveways and sidewalks.

I don't see how the Patriots can concentrate on what to order for breakfast let alone prepare to dethrone the reigning Super Bowl champs.

Now it is the week preceding the big game and if NE though they have had the worst of it they were kidding themselves. In the words of the late Karen Carpenter.. "We've only just begun"...

The NFL has allowed this media hounding to go on unabated and not stepped forward to shield poor Tommy and Billy from the wrath of the mean spirited reporters.

They have been thrown to the wolves. Under the bus. They are being mocked by every conceivable media outlet, news broadcast, tweet, twitter and by children with crayons on driveways and sidewalks.

I don't see how the Patriots can concentrate on what to order for breakfast let alone prepare to dethrone the reigning Super Bowl champs.

Now it is the week preceding the big game and if NE though they have had the worst of it they were kidding themselves. In the words of the late Karen Carpenter.. "We've only just begun"...

As far as I know, the NFL has not even questioned Tom Brady yet. :D

I feel bad for Brady. This is serious business preparing for a Super Bowl. The distraction is huge. As a fan of my Seahawks I just want to see a good game. We don't need any extra advantage of all this nonsense being heaped on the Patriots at this time.

The NFL will get to the bottom of it and should tell the sports world loudly that the teams are being ordered to say "no comment" until their investigation has been concluded.

I feel bad for Brady. This is serious business preparing for a Super Bowl. The distraction is huge. As a fan of my Seahawks I just want to see a good game. We don't need any extra advantage of all this nonsense being heaped on the Patriots at this time.

The NFL will get to the bottom of it and should tell the sports world loudly that the teams are being ordered to say "no comment" until their investigation has been concluded.

It's definitely a distraction, but I think and hope the Pats are good enough team to overcome that and play their best on game day.

IF it turns out that the Patriots did intentionally and deliberately let air out of their playing balls, I will be very disappointed and very sad. No doubt. Will I forgive them and still be their fan? Absolutely. :)

It's definitely a distraction, but I think and hope the Pats are good enough team to overcome that and play their best on game day.

They are a good team. The problem is that they play in the AFC and they don't see the great defenses that the Seahawks are used to playing against.

The problem the Patriots will face that will hurt them the most is Seattle's pass defense. They cover better than any team Brady has seen in a long time. Teams that frequently rack up 300 plus yards a game typically don't get 200 yards against the Seahawks. Last years Super Bowl Denver had set NFL records in passing and got totally dismantled by the Hawks. I just don't see how Brady can use his primary weapon.

The Super Bowl should not be played until the investigation and all court cases and all appeals are complete.

Which is to say, fuggettiboutit.

As a Seahawk fan I don't care about the footballs in the Super Bowl. They will be regulation. The investigation should be held AFTER the game. There will be plenty of time to look into it and hand out any penalties if they are deserved.

There is no way they will delay the Super Bowl. That would not be fair to the many millions that are waiting to see the game.

They are a good team. The problem is that they play in the AFC and they don't see the great defenses that the Seahawks are used to playing against.

The problem the Patriots will face that will hurt them the most is Seattle's pass defense. They cover better than any team Brady has seen in a long time. Teams that frequently rack up 300 plus yards a game typically don't get 200 yards against the Seahawks. Last years Super Bowl Denver had set NFL records in passing and got totally dismantled by the Hawks. I just don't see how Brady can use his primary weapon.

Well that was generous and kind, Huggy! :) I also think the Seahawks are a good team. They wouldn't be going to the Superbowl if not.

Well, we do have Blount. He is an excellent running back and he was responsible for many of the points that were scored against the Colts. He was just barrel assing through their D line almost every time. They had a very difficult time containing him. The Pats are not as much of the passing team that they once were. They still rely on it often, but not like in the past. We also have a couple of other talented running backs, like Vereen and Ridley. Not a shabby run game at all. :wink_2:

LeGarrette Blount adds thunder to Patriots rsquo running game - Sports - The Boston Globe

I think, in the last few games, Blount has been a great asset to the Pats. We REALLY needed to develop a decent run game, and I think with the addition of Blount, we may finally get that. The Pats have gone through quite a few running backs in the past years. I just hope Blount keeps it up. :)

I think, in the last few games, Blount has been a great asset to the Pats. We REALLY needed to develop a decent run game, and I think with the addition of Blount, we may finally get that. The Pats have gone through quite a few running backs in the past years. I just hope Blount keeps it up. :)

Sorry to tell ya that the Seahawks run Defense is a whole lot better than the Colts. From studying the stats that the Pat's RBs have made throughout the season I have to tell you that Rushing isn't the Patriots strength by any means. To win Brady has to have one of the best games in his career. Two games stand out as a pattern to beat Seattle. Dallas has a great RB and Romo had a career day to squeak out a win in Seattle. In San Diego the field temp was over 120 and we were wearing our dark blue unis. The environment was suffocating for the Hawks and The Chargers kept making first downs on nickle and dime passes. Most of the Seahawk players were getting cramps and ended up getting intravenous liquid. Still the Chargers only won by one score.

Dallas was aided by a miracle sideline throw by Romo when they had to get 20 plus yards on a third down. So.. if Tom has the best day of his life and the Seahawks drop a lot of balls and Lynch is sick the Patriots could pull it off. If everybody stays healthy the Seahawks should end the day with the Lombardi.

Sorry to tell ya that the Seahawks run Defense is a whole lot better than the Colts. From studying the stats that the Pat's RBs have made throughout the season I have to tell you that Rushing isn't the Patriots strength by any means. To win Brady has to have one of the best games in his career. Two games stand out as a pattern to beat Seattle. Dallas has a great RB and Romo had a career day to squeak out a win in Seattle. In San Diego the field temp was over 120 and we were wearing our dark blue unis. The environment was suffocating for the Hawks and The Chargers kept making first downs on nickle and dime passes. Most of the Seahawk players were getting cramps and ended up getting intravenous liquid. Still the Chargers only won by one score.

Dallas was aided by a miracle sideline throw by Romo when they had to get 20 plus yards on a third down. So.. if Tom has the best day of his life and the Seahawks drop a lot of balls and Lynch is sick the Patriots could pull it off. If everybody stays healthy the Seahawks should end the day with the Lombardi.

We'll see Huggy Bear. :D

What's THAT supposed to mean ?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It means, we will see on game day who the better team is. :)

Just keep the TV clicker handy. You may want to be prepared turn off the carnage if it gets too hard to watch.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just keep the TV clicker handy. You may want to be prepared turn off the carnage if it gets too hard to watch.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why? I can't wait to see the Patriots kick some seagull butts all over the field. :D

Forum List

Back