Tom Brady Kick

Connery

Rookie
Oct 19, 2012
I was wondering where Tom Brady learned how to ninja kick while aiming for a man's nuts, so I did my own little spygate thing.

Seems like it took a lot of practice.

tom-brady-embarrassing-4.jpg

f387a52268b582db36851286f994747b.jpg

Tom Brady: "Eek! Waterslides scary like men who sack me!"
"Now Gisele has heard the same girlish shriek his linemen are used to."

tom-brady-dork-golf.jpg

bradykick1.gif

I was wondering where Tom Brady learned how to ninja kick while aiming for a man's nuts, so I did my own little spygate thing.

tom-brady-dork-golf.jpg

bradykick1.gif

MAN CRUSH ALERT! MAN CRUSH ALERT!

Please proceed to the nearest cold shower!

I was wondering what the refs were looking at. Also where were they on the helmet to helmet blow to Dennis Pitta, before he caught the next pass for a TD. Funny, the Ravens got called for it twice prior to that play, and each weren't as bad.

• Banned

tom-brady-dork-golf.jpg

bradykick1.gif

Man crush my ass...

Not here I am tired of these separate rules for Brady...Tuck rule, kick in the nuts rule....the guy is, like many "superstars", is a spoiled bastard who should be called on his transgressions. Now he is crying that he may have the flu and may not play in the Pro Bowl fucking spoiled little fucking sore loser.

For example, "Suh was called for unnecessary roughness after attempting to stomp on Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith, who was on the ground." Where were the refs when Brady pulled his ninja kick.

"Yahoo! Sports writer Doug Farrar said any other player would probably be looking at a fine for the play but thinks Tom Brady’s kick probably won’t cost him anything. He wrote:
“We don’t fault Brady for the Daniel LaRusso move, but could you imagine how the NFL would react if Reed did the same to Brady? Ray Anderson, the league’s Senior VP of Operations, already tried to suspend Reed once this season under questionable circumstances, only to see the suspension overturned. Reed probably would have been deported to Jupiter in this case.”

Tom Brady’s slid also caught the attention of Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh, who was seen arguing with a referee that it should have been an unnecessary roughing call."

Tom Brady Could Be In Trouble For Kick To Ed Reed In AFC Championship Game

tom-brady-dork-golf.jpg

bradykick1.gif

Man crush my ass...

Not here I am tired of these separate rules for Brady...Tuck rule, kick in the nuts rule....the guy is, like many "superstars", is a spoiled bastard who should be called on his transgressions. Now he is crying that he may have the flu and may not play in the Pro Bowl fucking spoiled little fucking sore loser.

For example, "Suh was called for unnecessary roughness after attempting to stomp on Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith, who was on the ground." Where were the refs when Brady pulled his ninja kick.

"Yahoo! Sports writer Doug Farrar said any other player would probably be looking at a fine for the play but thinks Tom Brady’s kick probably won’t cost him anything. He wrote:
“We don’t fault Brady for the Daniel LaRusso move, but could you imagine how the NFL would react if Reed did the same to Brady? Ray Anderson, the league’s Senior VP of Operations, already tried to suspend Reed once this season under questionable circumstances, only to see the suspension overturned. Reed probably would have been deported to Jupiter in this case.”

Tom Brady’s slid also caught the attention of Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh, who was seen arguing with a referee that it should have been an unnecessary roughing call."

You must have a LOT of free time on your hands. Must be waiting for your EBT card to get charged again, eh?

tom-brady-dork-golf.jpg

bradykick1.gif

Man crush my ass...

Someone near and dear to me is saying the same Connery. I must show him this post later. Love the images. :badgrin:

Oh and yeah I am a Pats fan still but there is some truth in this.

• Banned

Man crush my ass...

Someone near and dear to me is saying the same Connery. I must show him this post later. Love the images. :badgrin:

Oh and yeah I am a Pats fan still but there is some truth in this.

Thank you Dreamy. Brady works hard and is very talented as are all those who reach that level. No one person should receive preferential treatment regrading the rules, it compromises the integrity of the game.

Brady's a punk!

I've never liked him from day one!

I can see why a loser like you would call Brady a punk.

Brady has GQ looks, millions of dollars, and is married to a model.

You sit in your parent's basement, in your underwear, eating Cheetos and drinking Mountain Dew Code Red.

What is wrong with this picture?

I can see why a loser like you would call Brady a punk.

Brady has GQ looks, millions of dollars, and is married to a model.

You sit in your parent's basement, in your underwear, eating Cheetos and drinking Mountain Dew Code Red.

What is wrong with this picture?
What a fuckin' liar you are!

It's Freetos, not Cheetos!

Forum List

Back