Tom Brady: A Mockery

That is speculation, Brady fucked her and dumped her that is a fact.
You don't know a thing about their relationship.

Now Johnny manzel is a crazy mofo
I know what thew woman who was actually in the relationship and was abandoned stated.
Don't believe the jilted lover. They say anything. We've known women like this to lie.

Maybe it wasn't Brad Pitt. Maybe Jennifer anniston was a stupid bitch.

This girl lost prince charming for God sakes of course she wasn't happy.

A lot of women say a lot of things if you are a guy you may have had similar type trash talk said about you. I know I have, these little starry eyed girls in women's bodies do not get their way or cannot control you and then the shit talk starts. They talk among themselves because no one will listen to them, then try to character assassinate. All the time there is some puppet master in the background stirring the pot. In the end it is all about nothing.

I am quoting what one party to the relationship stated anything beyond that is speculative.

This was much different Brady is a public figure with a lot at stake and he has been paying for the child and IIRC claims it as his own.

You have "starry eyed girls in women's bodies" talking trash about you, Phallics? Maybe in your fantasies, Dude! You're one strange puppy who obsesses about Tom Brady's balls and Caitlyn Jenner's sex change! Just a hint...if a woman tells you to leave her alone...she's not starry eyed...she's nervous.
Like I said you keep following me around, you are obsessed with me, you are a stalker. Go away I am not interested in you or your size 12 feet.:eusa_hand:

You do seem FASCINATED by the size of my feet, Phallics! Why IS that?

On second thought...don't answer that...what's rattling around in that strange place called your brain is probably not a place I want to go!

You don't know a thing about their relationship.

Now Johnny manzel is a crazy mofo
I know what thew woman who was actually in the relationship and was abandoned stated.
Don't believe the jilted lover. They say anything. We've known women like this to lie.

Maybe it wasn't Brad Pitt. Maybe Jennifer anniston was a stupid bitch.

This girl lost prince charming for God sakes of course she wasn't happy.

A lot of women say a lot of things if you are a guy you may have had similar type trash talk said about you. I know I have, these little starry eyed girls in women's bodies do not get their way or cannot control you and then the shit talk starts. They talk among themselves because no one will listen to them, then try to character assassinate. All the time there is some puppet master in the background stirring the pot. In the end it is all about nothing.

I am quoting what one party to the relationship stated anything beyond that is speculative.

This was much different Brady is a public figure with a lot at stake and he has been paying for the child and IIRC claims it as his own.

You have "starry eyed girls in women's bodies" talking trash about you, Phallics? Maybe in your fantasies, Dude! You're one strange puppy who obsesses about Tom Brady's balls and Caitlyn Jenner's sex change! Just a hint...if a woman tells you to leave her alone...she's not starry eyed...she's nervous.
Like I said you keep following me around, you are obsessed with me, you are a stalker. Go away I am not interested in you or your size 12 feet.:eusa_hand:

further proof that cheatriot apologists are sick puppies the way he stalks you.:rolleyes:

as i said before, i have no doubt whatsoever that if he saw you in a dark alley and knew beyond a doubt who you are,he would come up from behind you and stab you in the back the way he takes is so personal over this cheaters being exposed as criminals like he does going into meltdown mode all the time over it and now having gone into meltdown mode over them losing to the donkeys.

he is probably stalkingyou now since he murdered his wife chrissy taking his frustration out on her after they lost to the donkeys.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I don't "hate" anyone. People make mistakes. Some people are so self absorbed they think that anything they do and say is "OK". It's hard to admire someone like that.

Someone who has it all and can still remain humble and kind, even to the worst of people, and have compassion - they are the people that I admire.

Do you know the first thing about Tom Brady the person? You've decided he's not humble or kind? What do you base that on? In this world of 24/7 news coverage have you ever heard of Tom Brady doing something that he should be ashamed of? If you have I'd love to hear what it is, Bonzi because to be honest with you he's such a "boy scout" it would almost be refreshing to know he DID have some faults.
Brady's on field antics are nothing compared to his off field shenanigans.

He destroyed evidence and if that was not bad enough he got his former girlfriend pregnant and dumped her:

"July 2008 Moynahan opened up to Harper’s Bazaar about her thoughts during and following the pregnancy. She said she was “heartbroken” and pregnant."

When you’re suddenly pregnant and no one is standing by your side, even if you’re in your 30s, it’s a hard conversation. I’m a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that’s the way I’d be doing this. For a moment, it was hard for me to accept that this was the way I was going to have a family.

Tom Brady & Bridget Moynahan: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The no good bastard had his way with her, victimized her then abandoned her leaving her heartbroken and alone.

The object of your trans-love leaves a lot to be desired except for people like you.
Or she's a gold digger who knew what she was doing when she got pregnant
That is speculation, Brady fucked her and dumped her that is a fact.

sean-connery_o_792534.jpg

Forum List

Back