Tolkein condemned as racist for LOTR series

Tolkien, who once described Hitler as a 'ruddy little ignoramus' previously argued with Berlin publishing house Rütten & Loening in 1938 over publishing a German language version of The Hobbit when the firm asked him to prove his 'Aryan heritage'.

Tolkien wrote two letters in response, one ignoring the question, and the other confronting the issue head on.

In the second, he wrote: 'If I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people

So much for "racist".

Greg

where are we going? is this where we're headed as a society? this type of thinking?

Sci-Fi Writer Says 'Lord Of The Rings' Is RACIST Because It 'Discriminates Against Orcs'

Well, this guy is now slightly more famous than he was before.... right? Publicity stunts works. Just as Trump.

There talking about a wacky writer and you have to bring the President into it. Why. Are you that much of an asshole Wait obviously you are your a liberal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave it to a liberal nut to want justice for evil fictional creatures. :cuckoo: :lol:

sire-the-orcs-are-here-well-dont-be-racist-let-27905232.png

Last edited:
where are we going? is this where we're headed as a society? this type of thinking?

Sci-Fi Writer Says 'Lord Of The Rings' Is RACIST Because It 'Discriminates Against Orcs'

Well, this guy is now slightly more famous than he was before.... right? Publicity stunts works. Just as Trump.

There talking about a wacky writer and you have to bring the President into it. Why. Are you that much of an asshole Wait obviously you are your a liberal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the ignore list.

If they ever gain power again, they’ll go after everything and everyone eventually. That’s just how good intentioned Marxists always turn out.

They have power. They were just defeated politically as they have been over and over. But they still control the press, media, universities, corporations, banks and deep state.

They never have and never will respect elections. That isnt the way to beat them. The way to beat them to to eradicate them in these positions.. Otherwise your culture, nation and children will never be safe.

School Punishes Male Teacher For Refusing To Watch A Naked Girl

Forum List

Back