Tolerating A Time Bomb

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Zhukov, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/11717

2. Harmageddon

Harmageddon Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Exactly.

My country, the Netherlands, has been caught in the everincreasing treadmill of bureaucratic rule; instead of common sense and hardworking individuals that contribute to keep our social system afloat, we have far too many people that feel the need for egotistical gain - one of the drawbacks of a policy of individualism without a proper education to serve as a strong foundation for a moral and mental framework.

That is the pitfall that ultimately undermines society.
    Without it, individualism will descend to the level of barbarism.

These immigrants need to be taught the way our country works.
    It is nothing but reasonable that when you wishes to live in another country, you should educate yourself to the ways of the country in question. The Muslim or any other minorities shall have to adapt to our most basic laws (and we should give the ones that are here already the opportunity to do so by getting them out of these "ghetto-like" suburbs and into the country.

To the young Muslims that are drawn to an extremist view of Islam:
    The Netherlands is a free country, and you can say whatever you like, practice whatever religion, build your temples to practice it in, and put up your own fast-food chains. But if you cannot bring yourself to respect at least the constitutional framework of my country, you should question yourself and your own motives for wanting to live here. Instead of showing your contempt by agressively engaging the populace.
    If you cannot accept our laws, than what are you here for?
    It may sound harsh, but that's the way it is.

If I decide to go live in Iran, I shall have to think of the consequences their laws will have on my life. And if I find I cannot agree with their laws and practices, then I should decide not to want to live there, instead of immigrating there and bombing their civilians.

As a sidenote: we do not necessarily need a gay politician for these changes.
    Any wise charismatic individual will do. :banana:

3. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    But when individualism is villified as selfish and racist, barbarism is all that remains.

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    You mean one like Adolph ?