Tolerate Malaysian Muslims a Myth!

Turkey has several million Christians and many members of the government are Christians.

Would a newspaper in Turkey be allowed to publish a cartoon depicting the prophet Muhammed?

would a high school band in the US be allowed to wear t shirts suggesting the evolution of brass instruments?

That would be up to the school I suppose. It's well established that free speech can be restricted in schools.

Now if a newspaper were not allowed to print it by law, you might have a point.

Would a newspaper in Turkey be allowed to publish a cartoon depicting the prophet Muhammed?

would a high school band in the US be allowed to wear t shirts suggesting the evolution of brass instruments?

That would be up to the school I suppose. It's well established that free speech can be restricted in schools.

Now if a newspaper were not allowed to print it by law, you might have a point.

there are dogma junkie nutters in every faith. To assume individual behaviour should be generalized to the entire population is not only illogical but laughable when we have high school bands being "saved" from the evils of science today. by christians. Is it fair to generalize muslims and not christians?

there are dogma junkie nutters in every faith. To assume individual behaviour should be generalized to the entire population is not only illogical but laughable when we have high school bands being "saved" from the evils of science today. by christians. Is it fair to generalize muslims and not christians?

Christianity does not dominate lawmaking in this country. It hardly even influences it.

Conversely consider Iran. Islam does dominate lawmaking in Iran, and they are not particularly tolerant of other faiths.

Your generalization non-sequitur is a poorly crafted strawman. You should pay closer attention to Ravi, she's got the strawman thing down pat.

Last edited:
might I add that such is the standard operating procedure of ironic zionists who seem to think that no jew in isreal has ever harassed, intimidated or wantonly decided to draw a line in the sand. Ironic as hell given who posted this thread. Girony must have forgotten what it means to clarify a JEWISH israel.

might I add that such is the standard operating procedure of ironic zionists who seem to think that no jew in isreal has ever harassed, intimidated or wantonly decided to draw a line in the sand. Ironic as hell given who posted this thread. Girony must have forgotten what it means to clarify a JEWISH israel.

:clap2:

Three posts in before you brought Israel into the discussion!

The over takes it. :lol:

Christianity does not dominate lawmaking in this country. It hardly even influences it.

Conversely consider Iran. Islam does dominate lawmaking in Iran, and they are not particularly tolerant of other faiths.

Your generalization non-sequitur is a poorly crafted strawman. You should pay closer attention to Ravi, she's got the strawman thing down pat.

and yet, here we are with a band who will legally have the shirts stripped off of their backs because of a legal local school board making religious decisions about an evolution reference. Hardly ever is a misnomer at best, sack of lying Ravi at worst.

Iran is no more intolerant than israel. I can remind you what Iranian jews said about moving on back to israel if you would like a refresher. Iran allows non-muslims. that's a fact. now, if you are smarting at the idea that they do not leap onto the bandwagon every time a non-muslim wants to change their culture.. well... I guess you'll have to deal with the west's reaction to burkinis.

again, why is it ok to generalize muslims and NOT ok to generalize anyone else? Are you represented by Fred Phelps any more than the general muslim population is represented by individual assholes out fucking with Hindus?

Hey, if we were talking about snow I'd probably bring up Eskimos too. I guess that is the result of ironically barking about intolerance from an israeli soap box. Sign any documents declaring your allegiance to a CHRISTIAN nation lately?

again, why is it ok to generalize muslims and NOT ok to generalize anyone else?

Post one shred of evidence where I claimed it's not ok to generalize anyone?

I'm perfectly fine with generalizations, so long as one doesn't use them as a basis to prejudge an individual.

And in general, Muslim dominated countries are far less tolerant than the United States of America. And yes, so too is Israel. But I'll never understand why you have this knee-jerk need to drag Israel into every thread about Muslims.

Hey, if we were talking about snow I'd probably bring up Eskimos too. I guess that is the result of ironically barking about intolerance from an israeli soap box. Sign any documents declaring your allegiance to a CHRISTIAN nation lately?

Israeli soapbox? :eusa_eh:

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you have me confused with somebody else.

and btw: Where's my rep mother fucker? ;)

again, why is it ok to generalize muslims and NOT ok to generalize anyone else?

Post one shred of evidence where I claimed it's not ok to generalize anyone?

I'm perfectly fine with generalizations, so long as one doesn't use them as a basis to prejudge an individual.

And in general, Muslim dominated countries are far less tolerant than the United States of America. And yes, so too is Israel. But I'll never understand why you have this knee-jerk need to drag Israel into every thread about Muslims.

You are rationalizing the OP, are you not? as if individuals who fucked with hindus are reflective of MUSLIMS in general?

Alas, 'fold. generalizations of the population define deneralizations of the individual. How many ******* do you know that love fried chicken and watermelon on par with the stereotype?

Again, when you take a vow to a christian or Caucasian america then you can criticize me for laughing at the irony of your pointed finger.

I'm not even sure I read the OP to be honest. :redface:

Just dousing a fire with gasoline if that's ok with you. :eusa_whistle:

Edit: Looking back I'm now certain I didn't read the OP. GHooknose has been on my pay-no-mind list for a while now.

Last edited:

Israeli soapbox? :eusa_eh:

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you have me confused with somebody else.

and btw: Where's my rep mother fucker? ;)

Again, are you or are you not validating the OP?

Oh, you mean the neg rep?

Sure, if you don't mind my own spout of kerosene.

edit: I'm just sayin. Not every individual muslim, nor christian or jew, is going to hop on the bandwagon. and, IMHO, they are not always reflective of the culture at large. Finger pointing at muslims by Ghook is pure irony. Sure, there are a lot of asshole muslims. But, that also means that there are enough asshole christians and jews to count as well. Ghooks problem is that he assumes this only works one way.

Last edited:

Sure, if you don't mind my own spout of kerosene.

edit: I'm just sayin. Not every individual muslim, nor christian or jew, is going to hop on the bandwagon. and, IMHO, they are not always reflective of the culture at large. Finger pointing at muslims by Ghook is pure irony. Sure, there are a lot of asshole muslims. But, that also means that there are enough asshole christians and jews to count as well. Ghooks problem is that he assumes this only works one way.

Bullshit! :evil:

We both know your opinion is anything but humble. :D

thats probably true.

Hell, I threw my opinion of necessary tariffs for trade deficit nations at some grad students last weekend and had them worshipping at the feat of my ideas in no time. A physics major who works with neutrons in DC, an econ/world poli sci major, an ag econ major and another physics major. the Shogun wins.

and yet, here we are with a band who will legally have the shirts stripped off of their backs because of a legal local school board making religious decisions about an evolution reference. Hardly ever is a misnomer at best, sack of lying Ravi at worst.

Iran is no more intolerant than israel. I can remind you what Iranian jews said about moving on back to israel if you would like a refresher. Iran allows non-muslims. that's a fact. now, if you are smarting at the idea that they do not leap onto the bandwagon every time a non-muslim wants to change their culture.. well... I guess you'll have to deal with the west's reaction to burkinis.

again, why is it ok to generalize muslims and NOT ok to generalize anyone else? Are you represented by Fred Phelps any more than the general muslim population is represented by individual assholes out fucking with Hindus?

Hey--it does not have to be religious!!!

Look at how Americans react to Mexicans!!! And Mexicans are prdominately Christians!!

Forum List

Back