Tolerate Malaysian Muslims a Myth!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Let me get this straight, if a mosques gets opposed the Muslims get up in arms, protest and cry racism. But when a Hindu temple get proposed they protest and deliver a cow's head (which is a violent threat)! The hypocrisy is apparrent! Same with the left's rush to protect them!

Some 50 residents enraged with the proposed relocation of a Hindu temple to their area staged a noisy protest with a severed cow's head this afternoon.

The residents - from Section 23 in Shah Alam - who gathered after the Friday prayers, placed the head outside the gates of the state secretariat building for a short period before removing it.

Before dispersing, several protesters spat and stomped on the cow head. The cow is considered sacred among Hindus.

Malaysiakini.TV -

Because when people take of tolerate Muslim nations they talk about Malaysia (who barely has a Muslim majority). Yet when a nation is ruled by theotrical laws, rather then secular laws, tolerance gets tossed out the window!

Muslims in Western countries would not put up with people telling them they couldn't build a mosque in a certain place! Yet if a Muslim country, and the so-called tolerant Muslim coutry, do it then they get a pass!:confused:

You don't know anything about where MusLAMES have been tolerant of other religions because THERE IS NO PLACE WHERE ISLAME IS TOLERANT!

Nope......you can't name me one place.

I wish people would take care in how they generalize a religion based on a select few cohorts of it.

The presentation of a cow's head to hindus is an insult. It goes further than presenting roast pig to fasting muslims(actually, it is a greater insult when comparing perspectives)

Yet, was this the sentiment of all muslims, or a few that claim issues with Hinduism? Where are the Fatwa's from Saudia Arabia and Egypt??(wait, I better shut up!! It is possible there are some!!:eusa_whistle:)

Anyway, how can we say that this is the entire Islamic community approach to other religion's? It could be a few very vocal group that capture your attention that you are focusing on. Kind of like the tea bagggers--if they represent the opinion of the majority of America(or majority of conservative America--which is supposed to be the majority), then how did a Democrat win??

There is more to the picture of Islam than angry muslims. Kind of like there is more to Christianity than delusional Evangelicals.

Ever been to either? I have.

Neither country is tolerant of other religions, especially Egypt.

And in Turkey, they allow them, but there are still many restrictions that are against them which constitute intolerance.

So, either go over there and see for yourself, or shut up about things you have no idea of.

And in Turkey, they allow them, but there are still many restrictions that are against them which constitute intolerance.
Turkey has several million Christians and many members of the government are Christians.

Would a newspaper in Turkey be allowed to publish a cartoon depicting the prophet Muhammed?

would a high school band in the US be allowed to wear t shirts suggesting the evolution of brass instruments?

Forum List

Back