Tolerant libs to ban sugary soda sales on county property

Libqueers want the government to make your decisions for you

Well, unless she wants to screw her dog...then that's her choice to make.

The only exceptions to govt control by libs is deviant sexual acts and abortion. Libs will probably one day outlaw straight sex because of the environment

You might have a point there. Straight sex causes babies (and we have an idea what libs think about those). More babies equal more CO2 in the atmosphere. More CO2 in the atmosphere means we are killing the planet. Killing the planet is bad. Hence: straight sex is bad for the planet and should be banned.

Did I get that bit of lib-think down?

Yes. Though it will be done via making all straight sex as rape.

Definitely have to find some way to persuade the brain-dead zombie libs that it's a really bad thing. They love to ban "bad" things.

Marriage to a person of the opposite sex, same race, same species, not already married in another state will be a felony.

Drinking a giant pepsi right now.

Yum yum. Eatin taco bell, drinkin my pepsi...life is good. On county property, even.

Omg, this is going to kill county fairs.

What's next...ELEPHANT EARS??? Say it's not so!!!

Yeah because the main reason people go to county fairs is to buy Coca-Cola.

Its not surprising to see the right is against OPPOSED to local government. The idea that local governments have an obligation to permit anyone to sell whatever they want on government property is retarded.

Why are more Americans obese now than their were 30 years ago?

Because the nanny state allows them to sit on their ass collecting welfare checks and food stamps. Unless you don't think there is a correlation between obesity and poverty.

Because the nanny state allows them to sit on their ass collecting welfare checks and food stamps. Unless you don't think there is a correlation between obesity and poverty.

So anyone I see that is fat is unemployed and on welfare? Safe assumption to make?

rush_limbaugh3.jpg

The right wing theory:

Everyone just coincidently all at once decided to abandon personal responsibility.

No one is forcing anyone to eat crap, eat excessively and not exercise. People are responsible for what they put in their body. Their body, their choice.

So like I said - everyone just coincidently all at once decided to abandon personal responsibility - that's your theory. I got it.

Yum yum. Eatin taco bell, drinkin my pepsi...life is good. On county property, even.

I'm seeing expansion of the TSA. Soon they will be strip searching people who wish to enter government venues. You will have to have your baggy of beverages, not over 4 oz. and you will be felt up in order to ensure you don't smuggle any unauthorized snacks.

Md. county bans sugary drink sales on its property - WTOP.com

So long as libs get sodomy and abortion the rest if your life is subject to total govt control

I had no idea it was government's duty to support the sale of sodas. Where does it say that in the Constitution?

Did you have any idea that it is government's role to dictate what kind of soda you drink, how much of it you drink, and where you drink it? I don't recall that being in the Constitution, either, but government is doing it.

In another thread, you went on and on about how you eat so healthy.

What will it be tomorrow?

And its not just libs who are pushing against GMOs and HFCS.

Anybody with a brain wants real food instead of factory junk.

Having said that, I don't much care if all you nutter rw's slam down the corn syrup all day long.

Forum List

Back