Tolerant libs to ban sugary soda sales on county property

The Health Nazi's strike again.

And, if you think it's only liberals who are behind this kind of crap, you'd better do some research. Start in Louisiana under Bobby Jindal and Arkansas when Mike Huckabee was Governor.

It is not sugar that they are trying to limit. Sugar is fine.

It is High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Check it out....the shit is no good.

Learn,,,,,,then rant.

How about not buying it instead of banning it? Why does the only choice libs care about revolve around ass sex and abortion?

Learn,,,,,,then rant.

The article didn't say anything about "high fructose corn syrup".
The public should become more aware of why corn syrup is unhealthy, since most corn syrup is manufactured using GMO corn. There is increased information that indicates that GMO foods are implicated in a lot of the maladies that are presenting in humans, and other animals.

Institute for Responsible Technology - GMO Education

Omg, this is going to kill county fairs.

What's next...ELEPHANT EARS??? Say it's not so!!!

Learn,,,,,,then rant.

The public should become more aware of why corn syrup is unhealthy, since most corn syrup is manufactured using GMO corn. There is increased information that indicates that GMO foods are implicated in a lot of the maladies that are presenting in humans, and other animals.

Fuck off. I know why it's not good, and when I want 96 oz of icy coca cola, I don't want any limp wristed pasty face telling me "no no no, you can't have that, it's BAD."

Learn,,,,,,then rant.

Why should they ban anything? Aren't you adult enough to make decisions for yourself?

Evidently not.

Learn,,,,,,then rant.

Fuck off. I know why it's not good, and when I want 96 oz of icy coca cola, I don't want any limp wristed pasty face telling me "no no no, you can't have that, it's BAD."

Thanks for the sentiment, sweet-cheeks. Did I mention anything about banning or otherwise controlling your choice to slurp your Slurpie? No. I did point out that there are health implications when consuming GMO foods, including corn syrup, and that the public might be better off learning about that. Given such information, people would have the tools to make informed decisions about soda pop instead of simply allowing government to step in and eliminate the choice, treating us all like children.

By-the-way, apology accepted.

Learn,,,,,,then rant.

Sugar is sugar asshole don't matter where it comes from.

Libqueers want the government to make your decisions for you

Well given the amount of common sense they lack, they NEED government to decide for them.

Conservatives on the other hand are quite capable of deciding for themselves.

Learn,,,,,,then rant.

Actually, it's genetically modified corn syrup that is the problem. Go Big Government. Save us from what you brought into being in the first place. ;)

Well, unless she wants to screw her dog...then that's her choice to make.

The only exceptions to govt control by libs is deviant sexual acts and abortion. Libs will probably one day outlaw straight sex because of the environment

You might have a point there. Straight sex causes babies (and we have an idea what libs think about those). More babies equal more CO2 in the atmosphere. More CO2 in the atmosphere means we are killing the planet. Killing the planet is bad. Hence: straight sex is bad for the planet and should be banned.

Did I get that bit of lib-think down?

Sugar is sugar asshole don't matter where it comes from.

The only exceptions to govt control by libs is deviant sexual acts and abortion. Libs will probably one day outlaw straight sex because of the environment

You might have a point there. Straight sex causes babies (and we have an idea what libs think about those). More babies equal more CO2 in the atmosphere. More CO2 in the atmosphere means we are killing the planet. Killing the planet is bad. Hence: straight sex is bad for the planet and should be banned.

Did I get that bit of lib-think down?

Yes. Though it will be done via making all straight sex as rape.

Forum List

Back