Tolerance to Gay lifestyle

Unfortunate but supply and demand in action. Silicon Valley is booming, and is a quick Google bus away. And San Francisco is where people want to live.

Right. All the thousands of geriatric marxist bums on rent control and welfare who live there, who've never worked a day in their worthless lives, can't understand things like "supply and demand". They think they own the city by virtue of the fact that they've freeloaded there since 1967. If people really want to work, there is zero reason for being unemployed in San Francisco. Anything pays well, and a lot of employers are understanding of the ridiculous rents, and they'll pay accordingly. At least half the people there in the day commute though.

Well I can't speak for geriatric marxist bums, I can only speak about what is actually happening- which is supply and demand.

San Francisco is a relatively small city which has a huge demand- because people want to live there. Excess demand over supply. And the demand has lots of money because of the tons of well paying- very well paying jobs in Silicon Valley- with free buses to San Francisco.

People love to live in San Francisco- and the rent and home prices reflect that.

And the haters hate on and on.

Listen to these creeps. Hey idiots. Explain NAMBLA, or is that another figment of the homophobe boogieman? As many as 600 pedophile homocreeps were members just in the San Francisco main library chapter...and there're 7 chapters in the Bay-Area.

You seem to have a lot of inside knowledge about NAMBLA.

So ahhh...queers. How did that "L" get into NAMBLA? Why do queers consider it an act of "love" to rape defenseless children? Explain that one for me, while you're off on your "homophobe" rants.

You are the one claims the inside knowledge of NAMBLA- tell us?

Yea, deflect, deny, avoid. You think I just started exposing queer creeps, yesterday? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

How did that "L" get into NAMBLA? Why do queers consider it an act of "love" to rape defenseless children? Explain that one for me, while you're off on your "homophobe" rants.

Gosh, the silence around here seems to have grown deafening.

The gay community does not support NAMBLA, you idiot. They know that NAMBLA is just a cover for pedophiles which gays are not. Again you are confusing being gay with being a pedophile.

Forum List

Back