Tolerance of Radical Muslims

we could spend all day listing the hatefull ignorant comments made by cons/republican about liberals, not only on tv but on this website ,i mean look at your little slogan at the bottom of your posts. anyway i think its a rather simplifed view of the world to box everybody into catagories the world isn't black and white.

we could spend all day listing the hatefull ignorant comments made by cons/republican about liberals, not only on tv but on this website ,i mean look at your little slogan at the bottom of your posts. anyway i think its a rather simplifed view of the world to box everybody into catagories the world isn't black and white.

When libs claim to be the party of tolerance, why not post the hateful statements they make? It shows what libs really think of people who disagree with them

You could spend all day listening to hateful ignorant comments made by libs/Dems about conservatives, not only on all but one TV news channel, but plenty of websites as well. Need some links?

My signature is equal opportunity. The Marines at Belleau Woods in 1918 killed anyone in a German uniform, not just the Democrat one.:badgrin:

You could spend all day listening to hateful ignorant comments made by libs/Dems about conservatives, not only on all but one TV news channel, but plenty of websites as well. Need some links?

My signature is equal opportunity. The Marines at Belleau Woods in 1918 killed anyone in a German uniform, not just the Democrat one.:badgrin:

or this one

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=47694

Forum List

Back