Tolerance of Radical Muslims

I understand that. But it still doesn't answer the question. In this case, the cabbie WAS arrested. That is showing legal INtolerance for his crimes and whatever excuse he had for committing them.

The point I am trying to make is Muslims have been whining how they are portrayed on tv shows like '24", how the war on terror is a racist war against them - yet there are so many examples of Muslims killing or attempting to kill for the smallest of reasons

Where are the Muslim leaders speaking out against these actions? They are hiding and fearing for thier lives if they do

The point I am trying to make is Muslims have been whining how they are portrayed on tv shows like '24", how the war on terror is a racist war against them - yet there are so many examples of Muslims killing or attempting to kill for the smallest of reasons

Where are the Muslim leaders speaking out against these actions? They are hiding and fearing for thier lives if they do

Okay. I don't disagree necessarily with that point either. Just found it odd that the initial post was actually the opposite of what the thread title stated.

Okay. I don't disagree necessarily with that point either. Just found it odd that the initial post was actually the opposite of what the thread title stated.

The thread title was written tongue in cheek. Muslims have the same level of tolerance as your average liberal

My friend, there is no truer instinct. Liberals want to kill those who disagree with a passion that burns HOT. Are you aware of Stalin's crimes?

So this is a Liberal?
A radical communist who really would like to see all non-communists killed, and has no problem in doing it himself?

Wasn't the latest election i USA fairly even? Roughly every other person you meet on the street has a passion for killing. It is amazing that a civil was hasn't broke out yet, don't you think?

There is something you haven't told me.

So this is a Liberal?
A radical communist who really would like to see all non-communists killed, and has no problem in doing it himself?

Wasn't the latest election i USA fairly even? Roughly every other person you meet on the street has a passion for killing. It is amazing that a civil was hasn't broke out yet, don't you think?

There is something you haven't told me.

Lets see, I have posted examples of how elected Dems openly hope for the deaths of Pres Bush and VP Cheney, liberal talk radio hosts play the sounds of shotgun blasts and direct the comment "take that you little bastard" toward Pres Bush; what more do you want?

How about this from a black liberal talking head directed toward Justice Thomas

“You know, I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease.” When others on the show protested, Malveaux wouldn’t back down. “Well, that’s how I feel. He is an absolutely reprehensible person.”

This from the kind and tolerant lib Julianne Malveaux

Lets see, I have posted examples of how elected Dems openly hope for the deaths of Pres Bush and VP Cheney, liberal talk radio hosts play the sounds of shotgun blasts and direct the comment "take that you little bastard" toward Pres Bush; what more do you want?

How about this from a black liberal talking head directed toward Justice Thomas

“You know, I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease.” When others on the show protested, Malveaux wouldn’t back down. “Well, that’s how I feel. He is an absolutely reprehensible person.”

This from the kind and tolerant lib Julianne Malveaux

Yes, I know, and I appriciate the time you have taken. I ask alot of questions, I know. But my reply here was to someone actually say that beeing liberal means having an immense bloodthirst. I think... that is quite an exaggeration on his behalf.

Yes, I know, and I appriciate the time you have taken. I ask alot of questions, I know. But my reply here was to someone actually say that beeing liberal means having an immense bloodthirst. I think... that is quite an exaggeration on his behalf.

True. However, it is hard to find a calm, rational, and tolerant liberal. For the most part, your typical lib is comsumed with hate and rage - and see the US as the root cause for all the worlds problems

Take a trip into the liberal blogs at Democrat Underground, Daily Kos, and Progressivesonline.

There you will see the base of the far left

I recognize this:
and see the US as the root cause for all the worlds problems
It is very strange since US holds many of the ideal we strive for.

But not this:
it is hard to find a calm, rational, and tolerant liberal. For the most part, your typical lib is comsumed with hate and rage
Most friends of mine can only be describes as liberals (I think) but they are generally calm, peaceful and not at all fitting this description! :)

Take a trip into the liberal blogs at Democrat Underground, Daily Kos, and Progressivesonline.

There you will see the base of the far left
When I find energy I might. I wonder if I will be considered "right" there.

If all you say is ture, be thankful. Here is the US, my discription of the left is correct.

I post examples of what liberals say, think, and do, on a daily basis. as well as the liberal media bias

I wonder if americans in general are more comitted...
I mean if you are someting you are it to a 110%. Alot of people here are a little bit right, a little bit christian and well... not so strong in every opinion.

Or maybe this messageboard filters anything moderate out.

I wonder if americans in general are more comitted...
I mean if you are someting you are it to a 110%. Alot of people here are a little bit right, a little bit christian and well... not so strong in every opinion.

Or maybe this messageboard filters anything moderate out.

I am a Ronald Reagan conservative and I do like seing the kook left undermining my country and the US military while we are at war

This board is fair and seldom filter posts

I didn't mean like that, more that there might be few "not-so-comitted".

If you want to see committed people (who should be comitted) go to Daily Koss, Democrat Underground, and Progressivesonline

These people are in serious need of 24 hour adult supervision

No. Being libs they only allow fellow libs and Bush haters to post there.

This is the liberal version of free speech - agree with them or you are silenced

Interesting concept for a discussion forum - everyone agrees.
I don't hold many strogn right-opinions. Maybe I can take media bias there but... I haven't many facts.
What would their take be on US troops in Iraq?

I'll let you know if I go there! Hell, I might come along just fine with that bunch! :)

Interesting concept for a discussion forum - everyone agrees.
I don't hold many strogn right-opinions. Maybe I can take media bias there but... I haven't many facts.
What would their take be on US troops in Iraq?

I'll let you know if I go there! Hell, I might come along just fine with that bunch! :)

Hey, without facts you would fit in fine with the kook left. Go there, make some posts, and report back

I tried to carry on a conversation with the libs and I was banned the same day I started

Too easy. There is no "deference" as you choose to call it because what the kids did was NOT illegal. In this country one is still allowed to express one's viewpoints no matter how popular or unpopular they are supposedly without fear of retaliation by an insane cabbie.

What the cabbie did was illegal. It is against the law to assault others with the intent to kill.

Simple enough, or do I need to get out the cosntruction paper and fat crayons for ya?

I realize the cabbie acted outside of the law,
What I was pointing out was the fact that the story was one sided, and I understand what the cabbie did was illegal,

But what caused it. the story makes the cabbie out to be the cause of the problem, but what incited it..

There was no mention of the contents of the arguement, no mention of what possibly ignorant hateful things two drunken white kids said to someone.

Lets change the players in the story and see how it changes the perspective.

This is only an imagined example of a different perspective on the same story.

-A Jewish cabbie ran down Mel Gibson early sunday morning after a drunken Mr gibson and the cabbie got into a heated religious arguement.-

Does this change things.

Do you feel more or less sympathy for the cabbie.

What I was pointing out was the fact that the story was one sided, and I understand what the cabbie did was illegal,

But what caused it. the story makes the cabbie out to be the cause of the problem, but what incited it..

There was no mention of the contents of the arguement, no mention of what possibly ignorant hateful things two drunken white kids said to someone.

-A Jewish cabbie ran down Mel Gibson early sunday morning after a drunken Mr gibson and the cabbie got into a heated religious arguement.-

Does this change things.

What difference does it make? Maybe the two guys hurled the most horrible racial slander on earth at him. It doesn't make his actions any more or less valid. The other thing I don't see the difference in, is the cabbie's reaction to anyone that has a different view point or is critical of his way of life from that of other radical muslims. They all seem to have the same MO, bend over backwards for my religion or you're dead.

"Tolerance", heh, in Canada, outlawing stoning and female cirumcision is "setting the clock backwards" according to Islam apologists:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/01/31/wquebec131.xml

You WILL tolerate them, else they'll kill you, khafir.

Does this change things.

You already answered your own question. It doesn't matter why he tried to kill the students, it's the fact that he tried to kill them. In other words, the cabdriver is NOT the victim, no matter how you twist it.

You can't just run people over that annoy you.

Forum List

Back