Tolerance and why it will never happen

This in reality should be a very short thread. The idea is basically that one should tolerate unpopular opinions from people because they have the right to those opinions. Well yes they do, but we as society have the right to react to those opinions in a manner of ways we so see fit. We can send in letters, emails for the more hip, Call, Boycott and even demand someone if fired.

The company ( we will use Phil from ducks as the leading example.) has the right to ignore such demands from the public. They also have the right to watch their bottom line and if they feel such words will result in them loosing money. They can remove said person from their business.

Now some think ( well one really) that such ACTIONS as calling for a firing should be made criminal. Now to any logical person that should be a red flag. You can not claim someone has the unalienable right to voice their opinion, and then in the next breath say that a group voicing there opinion/actions as a criminal offense.

Speaking out against the crown at one point was also illegal, and yet i highly doubt that would be seen as "evil" by some people. In fact i assume those types would have supported such Evil actions.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing and you need to take the good with the bad. Sometimes that bad has consequences such as boycotts and the call to fire someone.

I'm not going to get into the partisan left vs right and who doesn't like consequences, because the reality is nobody likes them. Nobody wants to be personally accountable for their actions and always wants to pass the buck to whomever than can. The reality is this is a dumb partisan trick in order to play victim/divert the subject.

I guess there isnt really much to debate, because there really isnt anything to debate on this subject to logical people. Granted who cares where this subject goes, freedom of speech and the flow of conversation is the greatest thing in this world to have.

Tolerance is merely a guise under which the Gay Agenda seeks to infiltrate and manipulate school curriculum as well as Media venues to suit their perverted needs.

Los Angeles Public Schools under Gay Superintendent John Deasy who replaced Gay Superintendent Ramon Cortines in 2011 has been actively and openly campaigning for the Gay agenda in Schools. Meanwhile LA School ..where only 55-56% of students ever graduate. Over 17,000 eighth-graders drop out of school ...Yet the most important and foremost issue on this clowns agenda is the Gay Agenda.

In October 2013 the Daily Caller reported that the 'LA public schools are encouraging teachers and staff to wear badges that identify them as LGBT allies and supporters of the pro-gay movement.' The District states that the badges ' will help teachers celebrate the fabulousness of gay students, gay fellow teachers, and other gays, whose gayness automatically merits universal applause and celebration..'

Teachers who fail to adhere to the gay agenda are routinely chastised harassed, fired or forced to resign , as is evidenced by the case of Manuel Fernandez, a special education teacher in the Los Angeles School District. [Teacher Files Suit, Says He Was Forced to Quit For Not Supporting Gay Agenda]

Gay Agenda in Public Schools

It's marketed, but thier bias is rightward, as compared to most of the main networks and the left-est of the bunch MSNBC.

Yeah but look at the ratings....for the most part it's about money,and any bias is mostly self perceived in my opinion.

With Phil that was all about stealing viewers who watch the show because that's 11 million people.

With Phil at this point all A&E hopes is that it all goes away.
Hardly...makes them money...

This in reality should be a very short thread. The idea is basically that one should tolerate unpopular opinions from people because they have the right to those opinions. Well yes they do, but we as society have the right to react to those opinions in a manner of ways we so see fit. We can send in letters, emails for the more hip, Call, Boycott and even demand someone if fired.

The company ( we will use Phil from ducks as the leading example.) has the right to ignore such demands from the public. They also have the right to watch their bottom line and if they feel such words will result in them loosing money. They can remove said person from their business.

Now some think ( well one really) that such ACTIONS as calling for a firing should be made criminal. Now to any logical person that should be a red flag. You can not claim someone has the unalienable right to voice their opinion, and then in the next breath say that a group voicing there opinion/actions as a criminal offense.

Speaking out against the crown at one point was also illegal, and yet i highly doubt that would be seen as "evil" by some people. In fact i assume those types would have supported such Evil actions.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing and you need to take the good with the bad. Sometimes that bad has consequences such as boycotts and the call to fire someone.

I'm not going to get into the partisan left vs right and who doesn't like consequences, because the reality is nobody likes them. Nobody wants to be personally accountable for their actions and always wants to pass the buck to whomever than can. The reality is this is a dumb partisan trick in order to play victim/divert the subject.

I guess there isnt really much to debate, because there really isnt anything to debate on this subject to logical people. Granted who cares where this subject goes, freedom of speech and the flow of conversation is the greatest thing in this world to have.

Tolerance is merely a guise under which the Gay Agenda seeks to infiltrate and manipulate school curriculum as well as Media venues to suit their perverted needs.

Los Angeles Public Schools under Gay Superintendent John Deasy who replaced Gay Superintendent Ramon Cortines in 2011 has been actively and openly campaigning for the Gay agenda in Schools. Meanwhile LA School ..where only 55-56% of students ever graduate. Over 17,000 eighth-graders drop out of school ...Yet the most important and foremost issue on this clowns agenda is the Gay Agenda.

In October 2013 the Daily Caller reported that the 'LA public schools are encouraging teachers and staff to wear badges that identify them as LGBT allies and supporters of the pro-gay movement.' The District states that the badges ' will help teachers celebrate the fabulousness of gay students, gay fellow teachers, and other gays, whose gayness automatically merits universal applause and celebration..'

Teachers who fail to adhere to the gay agenda are routinely chastised harassed, fired or forced to resign , as is evidenced by the case of Manuel Fernandez, a special education teacher in the Los Angeles School District. [Teacher Files Suit, Says He Was Forced to Quit For Not Supporting Gay Agenda]

Yo, this is the CDZ, you need to learn the rules of this sub-forum.

Which is why I get all of my news online. I don't think I've watched a TV news program except for a few minutes of local news in years.

When you go to opinion sites, and follow thier links, at least you know where the Bias is coming from.
Unless it's a huge event cable is never on. Mainly get my stuff from here and other sites. .

Otherwise I think we are in agreement for the most part?

Basically. Now lets get back to Christie bashing/defending/not caring.

People not from NJ need to realize that in that state this is the Diet Coke of political scandals. no money has changed hands (at least so far).

Meh..Romney proved these things don't matter.

I dont see any CDZ violation here, its a nutty post, but he/she isnt attacking anyone in particular.

Yeah but look at the ratings....for the most part it's about money,and any bias is mostly self perceived in my opinion.

With Phil that was all about stealing viewers who watch the show because that's 11 million people.

It does now, now that they realize they won't lose any sponsors over it. Still thier Progressive sensibilites must be wounded knowing they can't get rid of the rednecks without taking a hit in the wallet.

It does now, now that they realize they won't lose any sponsors over it. Still thier Progressive sensibilites must be wounded knowing they can't get rid of the rednecks without taking a hit in the wallet.

Are you really believing that Mr. Ducky Duck himself is actually a "redneck"?

Hmmmmm, interesting.

I dont see any CDZ violation here, its a nutty post, but he/she isnt attacking anyone in particular.

he is demonizing an entire group of people, namely, gays. That is usually called "flaming".

You would probably be less accepting of his post had he directed it at "Christians" instead of gays, n'est pas?

he is demonizing an entire group of people, namely, gays. That is usually called "flaming".

You would probably be less accepting of his post had he directed it at "Christians" instead of gays, n'est pas?

My calling the post nutty is closer to a violation of the CDZ. CDZ is for eliminating personal attacks on people, not for limiting the topic (unless its a CT and then those posts go in the hole).

And no, I wouldnt be less accepting, it would still be nutty.

Are you really believing that Mr. Ducky Duck himself is actually a "redneck"?

Hmmmmm, interesting.

I know alot of the show is a made up image, what isnt made up is the guy likes to hunt, and built his life around it.

Statistikhengst - I plead ignorance what is CDZ ?

As far a "demonizing a whole group of People" NO - Gay Marriage , go for it have a nice life - but stay the fk out of my face, my living room, my children s education. Keep your closet queens and tranny freaks out of my daughters commode . Get back in the closet - you're Disgusting !!!

No I do not wish to "demonize" the otherwise normal guy or girl down the block because they have no control over who they love.

I Just wish to point out the existing demonized character of the "Gay Activists" who feel that their Mental Disease [Homosexuality] should be preached to Our Children as an "Alternative Lifestyle" or should be considered to be in any way acceptable behavior.

Here's yet another example of the abuses heaped upon American YOuth by these Perverts...

At Gorham Middle School in Maine students learned about homosexual foreplay during what was supposed to be a Diversity Day presentation. Students in an 8th grade class were molested by a group known as Proud Rainbow Youth of Southern Maine.

This pathetic performance involved assaulting students with descriptions and unsolicited advice regarding safe homosexual sex acts and suggested using saran wrap when giving a blow job if a dental dam was not available. {Anyone wishing to contact these people and letting them know what you think of their organization can contact them at [email protected] .}

During a workshop for 14-21 year olds , these young people were assaulted by a session that presented unsolicited lessons in fisting a homosexual practice where a persons fist is violently thrusted up the partners rectum for sexual pleasure, instead of the penis. A Gay activist also asked students, Spit or swallow?... Is it rude? http://loonybird.com/gay_schools.htm

Last edited:
The word "tolerance" is always used to force people to accept all sorts of unacceptable behavior. It is never extended to those exhibiting moral behavior.

Forum List

Back