Toledo Democratic Headquarters Robbed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NATO AIR, Oct 25, 2004.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    the dirty tricks continue on both sides, people this is not how we're supposed to have an election

2. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    Shame on both sides for undertaking this hooliganism. Our political process was created to prevent such things.

These incidents have a striking similarity to two frightening historical precedents. Italy in the 1920s and Germany in the 1930s. The Democratic process in both those countries was corrupted by Mussolini's Black Shirts and Hitler's Brown Shirts, both of which were nothing more than street thugs who used violence to intimidate their political opposition. As a result, two of the most evil people in history were allowed to come to power and the world was forced to take the road to the most destructive war in human history.

I hope to God that this isn't a hint of things to come.

3. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    I'm more inclined to believe it was robbed by other democrats...Frankly, if we are counting, the Republican's still 'owe' the dem's about 20-100 more of these, just to break 'even'.

4. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Wouldnt surprise me if it was republicans who do this. Weve only had about atleast 10 of our places vandalized already and republicans are human and can only take so much of it.

And i think its deffinately a sign of times to come. We are going to see war soon. And i dont mean in the middle east.

5. Flying Duck

Flying Duck Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Actually, it was some crack addicts who read that the DNC was passing out crack for votes.

Remember how they were passing out smokes for votes during the Gore campaign? They've "upgraded."

6. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

Well, they've already employed the use of sexual favors for votes. LOL! Sign this pledge and you get to sleep with a pretty college co-ed. Only the Democrats!

"Uh, gee - I must have had my fingers crossed."

7. nakedemperor

nakedemperor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +150
    This is a very big set back for those people. Democrats robbed it. HA. It has potential to affect a lot of votes. This isn't about tit-for-tat. Vandalism and theft are horrible on BOTH sides. If you think voter coersion on either side is acceptable, you're dead wrong.

8. White knight

White knight Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    We are only begging to see the future of things to come,
    check out the news story in this link for some insight of just how low the future of politics will get. www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=3895966
    In my opinion the GOP stoop the lowest, they are the first to ever steal an election. The pacifist liberals are to timid to try something like that.

9. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    :sleep:

10. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    i refuse to believe america is headed towards war. we have faced much worse than this. we need to start demanding better leadership and more responsible leadership. we also need to push out the fringes of our society (far left, far right) who do the most damage to our political process and start holding people responsible for undermining and damaging it.