Toledo bar shootout

Go figure. Probably holding the damned things sideways like they see in the movies. Idiots.

Nope one guy in the bar were bobbing and weaving while the other was on the floor behind what looke like a pool table. The dealer was walking/ducking back and forth in front of the bar shooting in while someone else was at the door shooting in.
Hell Gunny you know as well as I the ratio of rounds to hits in a fire fight. Everybody is focused on cover.

As a Gunny, I HATE wasted rounds. That is S-O-O-O un-Marine.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Boy do I know that!!

In other words, you have no point ....

What do you think the Gunfight at the OK Corral started over?

"Those ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it."
I agree. What is the count now? 15 countries that lost liberty due to gun control.

experts-agree-on-gun-control.jpg

Back where I come from, the only weapons in the bar was usually just pool cues. Guess the times are a changing...

That's the point.

It used to be fisticuffs.

Now it's the shootout at the OK corral.

Not in Toledo, honey. Northeastern Ohio has been plagued by gang violence for over 30 years...and its getting worse. Half of Cleveland is a no-go zone at night. The safest neighborhoods are the ones owned by the Family.

WTOL11: Do Toledo gangs feel they own the streets?

Toledo isn't all that bad. I live here, and I've lived in Chicago. Chicago is terrible, but I'm sure that the bigger cities all have more problems with gangs. Not saying there is no gang problem here in Toledo, but it's miniscule compared to places like Chicago.

Forum List

Back