Toledo bar shootout

Drug dealer and pals start the gun fight after being kicked out of bar. Twenty shots total fired, no one injured.

Back where I come from, the only weapons in the bar was usually just pool cues. Guess the times are a changing...

That's the point.

It used to be fisticuffs.

Now it's the shootout at the OK corral.
Yeah.

Criminals who manage to get guns illegally.

I didn't see a legal gun owner in the whole bunch.

And the Clantons and McClowery's were in possession of firearms within Tombstone City limits which was a violation of the law. Chrissy's just not too good with facts.

That's the point.

It used to be fisticuffs.

Now it's the shootout at the OK corral.
Yeah.

And the Clantons and McClowery's were in possession of firearms within Tombstone City limits which was a violation of the law. Chrissy's just not too good with facts.
Facts?

Your joking right? Why would we want to bring facts into this?

Yeah.

Facts?

Your joking right? Why would we want to bring facts into this?

Sorry. I got carried away ...:lol:

Drug dealer and pals start the gun fight after being kicked out of bar. Twenty shots total fired, no one injured.

Go figure. Probably holding the damned things sideways like they see in the movies. Idiots.

Nope one guy in the bar were bobbing and weaving while the other was on the floor behind what looke like a pool table. The dealer was walking/ducking back and forth in front of the bar shooting in while someone else was at the door shooting in.
Hell Gunny you know as well as I the ratio of rounds to hits in a fire fight. Everybody is focused on cover.

Watch and learn:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B9QGrpdu5Y]YouTube - Nigga Moment[/ame]

Go figure. Probably holding the damned things sideways like they see in the movies. Idiots.

Nope one guy in the bar were bobbing and weaving while the other was on the floor behind what looke like a pool table. The dealer was walking/ducking back and forth in front of the bar shooting in while someone else was at the door shooting in.
Hell Gunny you know as well as I the ratio of rounds to hits in a fire fight. Everybody is focused on cover.
No wonder the left is against the ownership of ordinance. A couple of hand grenades would have ended the fight in a few seconds.

As a Gunny, I HATE wasted rounds. That is S-O-O-O un-Marine.:lol:

What? You mean you can't kill someone by shooting behind your back like they do in the movies?
sure you can

just not the one you are attempting to shoot

thats how most innocent bystanders get killed
those dumbfucks dont know how to use a gun

No wonder the left is against the ownership of ordinance. A couple of hand grenades would have ended the fight in a few seconds.

That's why I prefer an MG42, 1500 round per minute and only 30lbs EW. Kinda hard to conceal though but I'm working on it.

That's why I prefer an MG42, 1500 round per minute and only 30lbs EW. Kinda hard to conceal though but I'm working on it.
Not so hard.

Drive up to the front...step out...open fire...step in.....game over.

The above post by Me was meant as sarcasm and an opinion piece on how to end gang violence. Not intended for real use. View discretion advised. blah, blah blah...

:lol::lol::lol:

I believe they were

And I especially loved the guy outside the door that looked like he was putting one hand on the top of his gun like he couldnt handle the kick from a 9mm. :lol::lol:

As a Gunny, I HATE wasted rounds. That is S-O-O-O un-Marine.:lol:

Not a bit of sarcasm there?

:lol:

Forum List

Back