Toledo bar shootout

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFDFaO5ua-U]YouTube - Toledo Ohio Bar Shoot out[/ame]

What is most likely to kill?

A. Bar stool to the skull

B. Table leg to the neck

C. Broken bottle into the stomach

D. Bullet through the shoulder

Amazing they caught all that on video. There has been gang activity in Toledo for years but it could just be a drunken brawl.

Reports of shootings nightly there just like Cleveland, Columbus, Cincy and mid size cities all over America. Guns are so readily available and such a hands off way to kill.

Amazing they caught all that on video. There has been gang activity in Toledo for years but it could just be a drunken brawl.

Reports of shootings nightly there just like Cleveland, Columbus, Cincy and mid size cities all over America. Guns are so readily available and such a hands off way to kill.

What's amazing about footage from a security camera?

Good grief.

Back where I come from, the only weapons in the bar was usually just pool cues. Guess the times are a changing...

Back where I come from, the only weapons in the bar was usually just pool cues. Guess the times are a changing...

That's the point.

It used to be fisticuffs.

Now it's the shootout at the OK corral.

Not in Toledo, honey. Northeastern Ohio has been plagued by gang violence for over 30 years...and its getting worse. Half of Cleveland is a no-go zone at night. The safest neighborhoods are the ones owned by the Family.

WTOL11: Do Toledo gangs feel they own the streets?

Last edited:

That's the point.

wow, you just dont see the irony in that

That's the point.

In other words, you have no point ....

What do you think the Gunfight at the OK Corral started over?
LOL

yup
but then, chris is a moron

Forum List

Back