Told You The Left Were Savages....

When I think about "the LEFT"?

Roseanne Barr isn't exactly the person I'm thinking representing their POV.

And yet, we're constantly told how Rush and Glen are the 'voices' of the right wing. Can't have it both ways. Either people speak as individuals or they do not. Right wingers, generally, accept that each individual speaks for themselves. That is a concept that the left seem to struggle with.

Gee, I must have missed those right wingers who speak for themselves. The right wingers on this message board, generally (and I can be specific if you like) are little different than a pet parrot. The words flow but there is no thought behind them (though real parrots likely learn when they ask for a cracker and get one some hint of cause and effect - unlike right wingers who post here).

This just in, comedians make jokes!
I'll bet you think Jon Stewart, Bill Maher and Steven Colbert are a credible news sources then.

If you don't, you either don't understand news and/or the quality of their reporting. News has evolved from simply reporting facts, it has become both entertainment and editoral commentary, which in the case of the three you mentioned requires active listening and an informed audience.
Then you're as big a fool as I thought you were. They are credible while Rush, Beck and Hannity among dozens of other conservative hosts are not?

Yeah. if brains were radioactive, you'd be innert.

Last edited:
When I think about "the LEFT"?

Roseanne Barr isn't exactly the person I'm thinking representing their POV.

And yet, we're constantly told how Rush and Glen are the 'voices' of the right wing. Can't have it both ways. Either people speak as individuals or they do not. Right wingers, generally, accept that each individual speaks for themselves. That is a concept that the left seem to struggle with.

No kidding. I pretty much ignore about 98% of it. I am too busy doing just as I please, and unless the FBI or somebody comes to my door and drags me off for driving my Buick or passing gas outside, I shall continue to do so. Thank GOD I don't have kids in school and thank GOD I'm not just starting out in life.

Forum List

Back