Told you so...

Damn the left wing is really teaching them racism at an early age. Obama's world sure is a divided nation. An Hillary wants 8 more years of the same old crap.

Claremont students refuse to live with whites

A group of students at the Claremont Colleges in search of a roommate insist that the roommate not be white.

Student Karé Ureña (PZ ’18) posted on Facebook that non-white students in need of housing arrangements should reach out to either her or two other students with whom she plans to live in an off-campus house. The post states that “POC [people of color] only” will be considered for this living opportunity. “I don’t want to live with any white folks,” Ureña added.

So, this had nothing to do with the college? Just one stupid, racist kid?

I am guessing their Whites Need Not Apply would have gone without saying once whitey met the people face to face.

Thing is if you have ever searched for off-campus, shared housing without your roommates lined up already, it actually saves both sides time and energy to be honest: We are all Asian nerds; Your first impression will be that we are an al Queda cell; We never clean so No Germaphobes Allowed; Drunks Only!.

From my experience in the military white people are not clean and smell like wet dogs. My daughter made the same comment when she went to college.
I think its racist but you can discriminate in such private spaces who you want to live with or who you want to date here in newspapers i often read 'nur inländer' that means only indigenous austrians/germans when looking for babysitter etc thats also ok to trust someone with your child you are allowed to discriminate

From my experience in the military white people are not clean and smell like wet dogs. My daughter made the same comment when she went to college.
I think its racist but you can discriminate in such private spaces who you want to live with or who you want to date here in newspapers i often read 'nur inländer' that means only indigenous austrians/germans when looking for babysitter etc thats also ok to trust someone with your child you are allowed to discriminate
I have no issue with people discriminating about who they want to live with and date. I dont even consider it racist unless the reasons are because you consider the person inferior due to race. I know I absolutely love Black women and prefer them over any other "race" of women.

I have no issue with people discriminating about who they want to live with and date. I dont even consider it racist unless the reasons are because you consider the person inferior due to race. I know I absolutely love Black women and prefer them over any other "race" of women.

True, its a very intimitate space and im very laid back and have a thick skin if a woman doesnt want to fuck with me even if its because of my gypsy race, i wouldnt call her out or slut/skank/whore etc. and gett butthurt. I would look for a better fit, and a woman who doesnt like and respect me is not worth the time anyways.

Forum List

Back