Told to Remove Makeup

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
"who wouldn't be upset"

They now think there's nothing wrong with them.

"I approached the door I handed my ID to the security at the door (and) his words were and, I quote, 'unfortunately, you cannot enter because you are wearing makeup and we have a rule here that says men need to dress like men,' " Rodriguez said. "I literally had to walk back to my car and rip my false lashes off and wipe off my lipstick.

"I was so upset, I mean, who wouldn't be?"

Man told to remove makeup to gain entry to Corpus Christi nightclub

"who wouldn't be upset"

"I approached the door I handed my ID to the security at the door (and) his words were and, I quote, 'unfortunately, you cannot enter because you are wearing makeup and we have a rule here that says men need to dress like men,' " Rodriguez said. "I literally had to walk back to my car and rip my false lashes off and wipe off my lipstick.

/----/ I hate when that happens........

Apparently legal under Texas law to hold people to their state issued ID sex.

"who wouldn't be upset"

Would the guy rather it be his real eye lashes that were ripped off?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if wearing lipstick was the life altering activity the man is trying to paint it to look like, my dirt nap would've started years ago.

I recall being rejected from a Georgetown club because we didn't have collared shirts.
The bouncers wouldn't let me a in club here in Toledo because I was wearing a Mud Hens jersey and hat. So I took the offending clothing off. But they still wouldn't let me in.

They're nothing but mentally deranged irrational Mud Hen hating traitors.

"who wouldn't be upset"

Corpus Christi...men aren't allowed to be out without makeup there.

Here it is

bobbyrodriguez1.JPG

Forum List

Back