Toilet Thread

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
So...Now McDonalds is demanding you buy stuff to get a 'code' on your receipt to use the bathroom. OK...I don't mind getting a token or key to use the bathroom and, I usually buy something in the store but DEMANDING it? And having to wait to place your order and get a receipt is, IMO, a bit too much.

GOLDEN ARCHES
McDonald’s customers claim ‘ridiculous’ new toilet rule is causing them to wet themselves

McDonald’s customers claim ‘ridiculous’ new toilet rule is causing them to wet themselves

Ha Ha!! I thought nobody would reply to this!!! Your 'drop trau' guy would probably leave a little 'present' in front of the locked loo door. That'd teach em.

I have no problem with any restaurant and using their restroom. From Wendys to mcD's.

My blessed father was as hard headed as Mt. Rushmore... The first thing he would do when entering a restaurant was go to the restroom... If it was dirty, he would not even drink coffee... "If they can't keep a bathroom clean, just imagine what the kitchen looks like"...

So...Now McDonalds is demanding you buy stuff to get a 'code' on your receipt to use the bathroom. OK...I don't mind getting a token or key to use the bathroom and, I usually buy something in the store but DEMANDING it? And having to wait to place your order and get a receipt is, IMO, a bit too much.

GOLDEN ARCHES

No long ago I remember a billboard by the interstate advertising McDonald's as being "Children's Rest Area".

The human race can't even figure out and settle toilets.

If there is an advanced race out there watching us they're like "you see that bob, I remember when our planet went through it's toilet phase." "You do? I don't" "Yeah no shit because we never did because we have, oh I don't know, brains!...let's just fly on through The Pleiades and tell them at headquarters that we found no intelligent life on Earth."

The human race can't even figure out and settle toilets.

If there is an advanced race out there watching us they're like "you see that bob, I remember when our planet went through it's toilet phase." "You do? I don't" "Yeah no shit because we never did because we have, oh I don't know, brains!...let's just fly on through The Pleiades and tell them at headquarters that we found no intelligent life on Earth."
There is intelligent life, just none of it liberals, like you.

The only time I eat McDonalds is if I am working in the field and have no decent options. But I want to wash my hands before I order. Otherwise skipping lunch become a viable option.

I have great appreciation for fast food restaurant bathrooms and the employees that maintain them from doing long distance rides. I always buy something to pay my way, usually need a bite or a drink anyways.

One time in MA I was making great time and suddenly had to go really bad. Stopped at first place I came upon a busy McDonald's. I quickly plopped down on the throne as it was an emergency and "discovered" some bastard had strategically placed ketchup packets under the seat set to explode when someone sat down. Really pissed me off at the time but pretty funny looking back.

My blessed father was as hard headed as Mt. Rushmore... The first thing he would do when entering a restaurant was go to the restroom... If it was dirty, he would not even drink coffee... "If they can't keep a bathroom clean, just imagine what the kitchen looks like"...
/——/ Your father was a smart man. I heard a food critic say the same thing on a radio interview last week. He said the same person responsible for keeping the bathroom clean is also in charge of cleaning the kitchen.

Forum List

Back