Toddler upstaged obozo with a tantrum of her own.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Little Girl s Temper Tantrum at the White House Leaves President Obama Speechless

I remember when people were embarrassed to have their children throw fits in a supermarket or a restaurant, after having a president do it on national TV I suppose it's just humorous to have his mindless sycophant's brat do so in the oval office.

The depths we've sunk to remind me of Nero. We are truly an empire in decline.

What are you gonna' do? If I were in his position I'd said something like: "Looks like we have a new Republican candidate for 2016" or "Relax, I got this! It's the same as dealing with Republicans!".

What are you gonna' do? If I were in his position I'd said something like: "Looks like we have a new Republican candidate for 2016" or "Relax, I got this! It's the same as dealing with Republicans!".
LOL.

I really cant stand Obama but if he had done something like that I would have laughed my ass off. It would have been golden.

What, no video, where's the fun in that? Ya see how the little one is watching and learning from big sis on how to act?

• Banned
LOL.

I really cant stand Obama but if he had done something like that I would have laughed my ass off. It would have been golden.

Of course he's not that witty, and dropped another ball.

Little Girl s Temper Tantrum at the White House Leaves President Obama Speechless

I remember when people were embarrassed to have their children throw fits in a supermarket or a restaurant, after having a president do it on national TV I suppose it's just humorous to have his mindless sycophant's brat do so in the oval office.

If someone told me that little girl was you, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

What, no video, where's the fun in that? Ya see how the little one is watching and learning from big sis on how to act?
We do have pictures:
Claudia_Moser_thro_3315711c.jpg

We do have pictures:

Right, the dear leader posed for a photo op. I would like to see something a bit less staged. I know, I know, it's all about the marketing, as always.
Oh, I have no doubt that he took full advantage of the photo op but I don’t think it was staged. Sometimes you just get a good opportunity.

We do have pictures:

Right, the dear leader posed for a photo op. I would like to see something a bit less staged. I know, I know, it's all about the marketing, as always.
Oh, I have no doubt that he took full advantage of the photo op but I don’t think it was staged. Sometimes you just get a good opportunity.

Seriously, he's looking straight at the camera and is posed, you don't get more staged than that, or does that appear to be a natural stance to you?

The kid is probably going to be audited by the irs. Parents will be identified as tea party supporters and will be labelled as anti government extremist. Don't forget my favorate--does the kid have racist genes?

We do have pictures:

Seriously, he's looking straight at the camera and is posed, you don't get more staged than that, or does that appear to be a natural stance to you?

Why does Obama look so funny? He reminds me of one of the three stooges. Of course, the smart one because he is a professor.

Forum List

Back