Todd v. Conway Oh No She Didn't

Dismantling the liberal media should be a top priority.

In violation of the Constitution which guarantees the freedom of the press? Right wing media have been lying about just about everything for years, to the point where you believe everything but the MSM tells you. That's why you fell for an alt-right liar like Trump. You're trained to believe anything BUT the truth, including the evidence of your own eyes and ears.

I say this as someone from OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES and who doesn't get my news from the American mainstream media, rather from the foreign press. Unlike you, I believe what I see and hear, and you people have been played like Mozart.

You do not understand the Constitution. We are free to not watch the MSM which effects ad revenues and changes content. We are also free to challenge the press.

Trump is never going to get the MSM to accept his lies and doublespeak as truth, nor should they. It is their JOB to uncover the lies. In Trump's case, it's like shooting weasels in a barrel because he's incapable of telling the truth - even about the size of the crowds at his Inauguration.

Once again, telling us that we didn't see or hear what we saw and heard is lying. There are no "alternative facts". There are only facts and lies.

But you're OK with the MSM spreading their lies and deceit. Is that what you're admitting to?

Trump is never going to get the MSM to accept his lies and doublespeak as truth, nor should they. It is their JOB to uncover the lies. In Trump's case, it's like shooting weasels in a barrel because he's incapable of telling the truth - even about the size of the crowds at his Inauguration.

Once again, telling us that we didn't see or hear what we saw and heard is lying. There are no "alternative facts". There are only facts and lies.

Never send a weasel to do a fish's job. That would be a fact, as opposed to an alternative fact.

Forum List

Back