Todd Palin: 'first dude' or 'shadow governor?'

I find a certain amount of irony in the fact he is a union worker, and their first child was like so many very premature, and she works in government. Does it strike anyone as odd that the people who rail against Washington are usually the ones who benefit from it? You think maybe he'll quit the union if they lose, and fight for wal-mart wages!

This is Your Nation on White Privilege | Red Room

I noticed quite a few places did that math.

I can't remember the last Democrat president who belonged to a union. Johnson might have been an enthusiastic Union guy, but back then, government workers couldn't join a union. Bush 41 also had a union card, IIRC. I think it was also steelworkers. And Reagan was the first union president to moved down to US president.

I just find it funny that Liberals are arrogant enough to profess to be the self proclaimed "experts" on all religions and the Bible,yet are always wrong.

See Biden and Pelosi's smack down by the Catholic bishops for trying to "claim" they are the authority on the Caltholic doctorine for a HUGE example of this.

Expert? Studied them... not expert. But I do know enough to know that when someone thinks if they blow up the world they will be airlifted direct to heaven, they shouldn't be CinC... not that compilcated.

Expert? Studied them... not expert. But I do know enough to know that when someone thinks if they blow up the world they will be airlifted direct to heaven, they shouldn't be CinC... not that compilcated.

Studied them all (allegedly)... with a closed mind and blatant bias, no doubt. Did you enroll in each of their seminaries too?

Last edited:
Todd Palin is also a Blackwater mercenary who was in Dallas the day Kennedy was shot.

No rly i read it on teh innerwebz

Forum List

Back