Todd Palin Email: Mean Joe Won't Endorse Sarah For President

Did you see the word "sexist" in my post? Where??
I asked why you are scared of her. I don't like Joe Biden. But I'm not scared of him. I dont post emails from questionable sources.
Sarah Palin is not running for anything. SHe cannot be elected in this election. Yet you post nonsense about her. You must be scared of her.
And why is this any of your business? Or anyone else's?

Who, exactly, is scared of Palin? Besides wolves when she hunts them from helicopters....

The Left is terrified of her.
She is not in office. She is not running for office. Yet everything she does and doesn't do, everything said about her is front page news to the Dems. They have to hop on every single bit of trivia to support their caricature of her. Why? They don't do this to Ann Coulter. They don't do it to anyone else.
So they must be so scared of her they try to destroy her every single day.

As is any thinking right-minded American period. The lady is a complete ideological fallacy and represents everything that's wrong with the Republican Party as much as Al Gore represents everything wrong with the Democratic Party.

She's a neo-conservative family values wackjob.

Madeline;2812782} [COLOR="Blue" said:
Hahahahha...calling me "sexist" won't fly, The Rabbi. Because she and I both have ovaries, I have to support her no matter what? Give me a break.

I oppose her as a candidate for any elected office because I find her political positions to be stupid and medieval, not because she's a chick. I also think her character is absent...Palin's only concern is Palin. The woman will say or do anything to get what she wants...not a quality I look for in my POTUS.
[/COLOR]

Did you vote for Obama? I saw even before the election, he would say or do anything to get what he wants. Palin seems to want the Constitution followed, smaller government and more jobs. Where is your problem with that agenda?

Bullshit, she wants to invade Iran and expand America's dying empire through her John Hagee end times crusader culture wars and she wants to use tax payer dollars to do it.

Madeline;2812782} [COLOR="Blue" said:
Hahahahha...calling me "sexist" won't fly, The Rabbi. Because she and I both have ovaries, I have to support her no matter what? Give me a break.

I oppose her as a candidate for any elected office because I find her political positions to be stupid and medieval, not because she's a chick. I also think her character is absent...Palin's only concern is Palin. The woman will say or do anything to get what she wants...not a quality I look for in my POTUS.
[/COLOR]

Did you vote for Obama? I saw even before the election, he would say or do anything to get what he wants. Palin seems to want the Constitution followed, smaller government and more jobs. Where is your problem with that agenda?

Bullshit, she wants to invade Iran and expand America's dying empire through her John Hagee end times crusader culture wars and she wants to use tax payer dollars to do it.
What is wrong with invading Iran with a attack by air and destroying their Nuke Facilities?

Who, exactly, is scared of Palin? Besides wolves when she hunts them from helicopters....

She is not in office. She is not running for office. Yet everything she does and doesn't do, everything said about her is front page news to the Dems. They have to hop on every single bit of trivia to support their caricature of her. Why? They don't do this to Ann Coulter. They don't do it to anyone else.

As is any thinking right-minded American period. The lady is a complete ideological fallacy and represents everything that's wrong with the Republican Party as much as Al Gore represents everything wrong with the Democratic Party.

Palin had a exceptional record as governor. Have you seen her record? Also what is wrong with conservative family values? Please explain.

What is wrong with invading Iran with a attack by air and destroying their Nuke Facilities?

What's wrong with minding our own damn business?

Palin had a exceptional record as governor. Have you seen her record? Also what is wrong with conservative family values? Please explain.

Nothing, when they are not forced on the American people via the legal system.

Nothing, when they are not forced on the American people via the legal system.

What family values is being forced upon you?

I still believe Palin is going to run, and if she runs, its over. She will win in a landslide.

Yeah.. because we all sure love some of that Neo-Con polices in the white house.

Well, if she runs, it will be over.. For her. Obama would win and well.. you can guess the rest.

But sure buddy, whatever keeps you up at night. Just don't ask me to float on the same boat.

Palin.. just not my style.

Why aren't we still talking about Todd??:lol: Anyway, I don't know where his mind was to think that politics is some sort of tit for tat game. I mean, it's not like Bill would ever lash out at anyone on Hillary's behalf.:D

She's the poster girl for crazy women on the GOP ticket. And she is annoying.

sarah-palin-bikini-photo-fake.jpg

Probably the same thing wrong with invading the US and destroying their Nuke Facilities! :cuckoo:

We are not a rogue nation like Iran. It would be best to attack their nuke plants before they can get a nuclear weapon and cause a arms race in the middle east.
So, one need only declare the other a "rogue" and it's OK to attack their nuke plants to avoid an arms race.
Brilliant rationalization.
By that "logic" anyone would have been free to attack the US or the USSR and destroy their Nuke Facilities during their arms race.

Forum List

Back