Todays top trump news story from google.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Trump in feud with Watergate reporter

US President Donald Trump is waging a war of words with legendary Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein over a story about his ex-lawyer Michael Cohen.

On Wednesday, the president called Mr Bernstein a "sloppy" and "degenerate fool" who invented stories.

Mr Bernstein fired back on Thursday, tweeting that he spent his life "bringing the truth to light" and "no taunt" could diminish that commitment.

His story reported Mr Trump knew about a 2016 meeting with Russians.

I cant see much wrong with the story.Both parties are quoted fully and the BBC gives some context to the story. Trump could be telling the truth but so could CNN.
It can hardly be an anti Trump story when it reflects his own agenda and I suppose it depends on which party has the most credibility in your eyes.

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein or Reality TV star Donald Trump ?

Neither.

I find it hard to believe Bernstein hasn't 'enhanced' his stories to reach a larger readership.

Why don't people just search news instead of "Trump News?"

US President Donald Trump is waging a war of words with legendary Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein over a story about his ex-lawyer Michael Cohen.

On Wednesday, the president called Mr Bernstein a "sloppy" and "degenerate fool" who invented stories.

Mr Bernstein fired back on Thursday, tweeting that he spent his life "bringing the truth to light" and "no taunt" could diminish that commitment.

I cant see much wrong with the story.Both parties are quoted fully and the BBC gives some context to the story. Trump could be telling the truth but so could CNN.
It can hardly be an anti Trump story when it reflects his own agenda and I suppose it depends on which party has the most credibility in your eyes.

Do you think how you reference each individual says anything about your bias? Hmmmm???

Do you think how you reference each individual says anything about your bias? Hmmmm???
Well, the President's argument about Google's unfairness was specifically for the search "Trump News." So that may be why people are scanning it now. Actually, that was a good plug for the Pres, wasn't it? I wonder if he did it intentionally.....

Legendary second banana to Bob Woodward is more like it.

Legendary second banana to Bob Woodward is more like it.
Was he Hoffman or Redford ?

Well, the President's argument about Google's unfairness was specifically for the search "Trump News." So that may be why people are scanning it now. Actually, that was a good plug for the Pres, wasn't it? I wonder if he did it intentionally.....
Probably. But I was referring to Tammy referring to the POTUS as simply a reality tv star.

It should have been his rally in Evansville, Indiana.

Here’s a live link.....

FBIgate makes Watergate look like a parking ticket but Bernstein has zero interest in it.
Trump is the victim of FBIgate not the villain.
Obama abused his power.
Hillary tried to cover-up her corruption.
The FBI covered-up their smear campaign against Trump.

Neither.

I find it hard to believe Bernstein hasn't 'enhanced' his stories to reach a larger readership.
In what way ?

you seriously believe he wrote his stories with no bias?
Ive never read any of his stories. Which stories are you referring to ?
You refer to him as ‘legendary’ yet have never read a single thing he’s written. And then you want spoon feeding? Lol.

Forum List

Back