Today's students may have found a cause equal to Vietnam War Protests; Lets hope so!

If the FBI did there job we wouldn’t even be talking about. The had the information on the kid and the threats. Also the kids in school, parents, friends and family new but choose not to say anything. The officers outside who didn’t go in and the school for having 1 armed retired police officer in a school of 3000 students. Unarmed Securitry guffaw are just targets. I know how it works, I have trained the Dare Officers on how to do the school security audit to help the schools with soft targets. Sorry you are wrong on this one.

First. The FBI doesn't need to 'to do their job' if AR15 etc manufacture and sales are banned. There is no job for the FBI and ATF to do' let alone try to keep track of the millions of AW cultists that own, play with and worship assault rifles. .

So your shoulda coulda woulda is bogus since you avoid mentioning the crux of the problem, That 'crux' is you and assault rifle worship that has led to the millions of assault weapons that exist for no real civilian purpose other than to play with.

Therefore you are entirely wrong. No doubt about that.
. Now why would the FBI, ATF jobs depend on monitoring good people playing with any kind of weapon ?? Narrow it down to the mentally deranged people that somehow finally break, and take a weapon to go on a rampage, and they could probably lay off half of those agencies now if they would finally do their job. But you know I'm not blaming those agencies for not doing their Jobs, but rather I'm blaming the political environment that they have been made to operate in that has binded their hands in doing their jobs. Sessions is dealing with one of those idiots in Oakland Cali right now, and it's hopeful that he wins because the tide has got to start turning somehow soon.

So you are wrong. All Laws restricting the manufacturer and sale for profit of glorified assault rifles in civilian hands will save lives if not immediately,over time.

No it won't. The difference between an AR and a semi-automatic handgun is that the handgun is shorter and less scarier looking. They are both semi-automatic weapons meaning they both shoot rounds as fast as you can pull the trigger.

You are from the same CULT of people that told us getting rid of high capacity magazines would be a life saver. Well......Cruz didn't use any high capacity magazines, so aren't you happy?

Responsible gun owners get it. Cult believers don't. The purpose of renewing the AW ban is to undo the proliferation damage that ensued following the end of the ten year ban in 2004.

There was no damage, that's why it was never renewed:

Ban on assault weapons didn’t reduce violence

Just in. The NRA is suing Florida. Bad move for the cult. Blaming the NRA is quite appropriate. Their moves are still on the side of freedom for selfish shooters and assault rifle manufacturers trumping the freedom of having a full life by every upcoming generation of high school students.

What Florida did was remove a constitutional right for people under the age of 21. What if we did the same with voting? Would you approve of that? I think it's a fair trade. We make it illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to own and AR, and also make the minimum voting age 21. After all, if we can place age restrictions on constitutional rights, let's go all the way and see how you liberals would squeal like a pig.
If no one under 21 is allowed to purchase a weapon, then you are absolutely correct that they are not responsible enough to vote either. That should come next, and I hope the government under Trump acts on it.

If we have an irresponsible generation of young voter's today, then the age of accountability should follow suit. Voting is far more of a powerful weapon than any gun ever was in a nation.

To give the responsibility to a person under the age of 21 today (the right to vote) or come up with any kind of rational thought process after their brainwashing, would be totally unexceptable. Let's definitely follow the Demon-crats thought process to it's fullest today. If we don't, then we are the fools.

If any state or President did that, the ACLU would be renting a jet liner they'd have so many people coming down to sue. The leftists approve of taking constitutional rights away from Americans under the age of 21 but demand that terrorists who are caught or brought here have constitutional rights. Really makes you wonder what side these leftists are on.

welll first off you have to remember liberalizm is a pervasive mental disorder

with that in mind their actions do not have to make sense

in fact when you point it out to them they still can't or refuse to see it
Is that why liberals/lefties hate guns, because they can't trust their own mental disorder to own or have one ???? Bing, Bing, Bing, Bing, Bing, and we have a winner. LOL

So you are wrong. All Laws restricting the manufacturer and sale for profit of glorified assault rifles in civilian hands will save lives if not immediately,over time.

No it won't. The difference between an AR and a semi-automatic handgun is that the handgun is shorter and less scarier looking. They are both semi-automatic weapons meaning they both shoot rounds as fast as you can pull the trigger.

You are from the same CULT of people that told us getting rid of high capacity magazines would be a life saver. Well......Cruz didn't use any high capacity magazines, so aren't you happy?

Responsible gun owners get it. Cult believers don't. The purpose of renewing the AW ban is to undo the proliferation damage that ensued following the end of the ten year ban in 2004.

Just in. The NRA is suing Florida. Bad move for the cult. Blaming the NRA is quite appropriate. Their moves are still on the side of freedom for selfish shooters and assault rifle manufacturers trumping the freedom of having a full life by every upcoming generation of high school students.

What Florida did was remove a constitutional right for people under the age of 21. What if we did the same with voting? Would you approve of that? I think it's a fair trade. We make it illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to own and AR, and also make the minimum voting age 21. After all, if we can place age restrictions on constitutional rights, let's go all the way and see how you liberals would squeal like a pig.
If no one under 21 is allowed to purchase a weapon, then you are absolutely correct that they are not responsible enough to vote either. That should come next, and I hope the government under Trump acts on it.

If we have an irresponsible generation of young voter's today, then the age of accountability should follow suit. Voting is far more of a powerful weapon than any gun ever was in a nation.

To give the responsibility to a person under the age of 21 today (the right to vote) or come up with any kind of rational thought process after their brainwashing, would be totally unexceptable. Let's definitely follow the Demon-crats thought process to it's fullest today. If we don't, then we are the fools.

If any state or President did that, the ACLU would be renting a jet liner they'd have so many people coming down to sue. The leftists approve of taking constitutional rights away from Americans under the age of 21 but demand that terrorists who are caught or brought here have constitutional rights. Really makes you wonder what side these leftists are on.

Is that why liberals/lefties hate guns, because they can't trust their own mental disorder to own or have one ???? Bing, Bing, Bing, Bing, Bing, and we have a winner. LOL

that certainly seems to be the case

and i for one agree with them

if they can not trust themselves with a firearm

they should not have one

Ray From Cleveland
The leftists approve of taking constitutional rights away from Americans under the age of 21 but demand that terrorists who are caught or brought here have constitutional rights.

What Constitutional rights for terrorists are you talking about?

You think the left want captured terrorists to vote? Are you sick?

Ray From Cleveland
The leftists approve of taking constitutional rights away from Americans under the age of 21 but demand that terrorists who are caught or brought here have constitutional rights.

What Constitutional rights for terrorists are you talking about?

You think the left want captured terrorists to vote? Are you sick?
. They want it so their beards are kept and groomed while in Prison (Hasan), and their religion honored while in prison, and what about Bergdal, Channing etc. ???

Democrats don't mind guns. What they hate is that people can legally defend themselves with guns.

If Democrats were ever able to take away our guns, then that would give us armed criminals and a disarmed public. Since the Democrat goal is to create as many victims and government dependents as they can, it makes sense for them to want all of us victims. The more government dependent and victims, the more likely Democrat voters.

Ray From Cleveland
If Democrats were ever able to take away our guns, then that would give us armed criminals and a disarmed public. Since the Democrat goal is to create as many victims and government dependents as they can, it makes sense for them to want all of us victims. The more government dependent and victims, the more likely Democrat voters.

You are mentally deranged if you believe any of that. Since you apparently do, you definitely need your guns taken away.

My sister carries in Ohio, Her husband is an avid hunter. Both strong DEMs supporting stricter gun laws and and a ban on assault rifles.

You at least need to know how to think outside of the right wing propagands machine to own firearms.

Mentally disturbed should not have them. I thought we agreed on that.

beagle9, post: 19483505
They want it so their beards are kept and groomed while in Prison (Hasan), and their religion honored while in prison, and what about Bergdal, Channing etc. ???

Bergdahl and Channing are not terrorists. You've wandered outside Ray's talking point.

Keeping beards for POWs is not a Cobstitutional issue. Try to keep up.

So is your point that rightwing haters want to do away with the Geneva Conventions? As you fulfill your hate needs don't proclaim the fake reality that the humane treatment of POW's is solely a leftists idea. It's not..

Ray From Cleveland

You are mentally deranged if you believe any of that. Since you apparently do, you definitely need your guns taken away.

My sister carries in Ohio, Her husband is an avid hunter. Both strong DEMs supporting stricter gun laws and and a ban on assault rifles.

You at least need to know how to think outside of the right wing propagands machine to own firearms.

Mentally disturbed should not have them. I thought we agreed on that.

We could agree on that if Democrats could be trusted. But as we all know, they can't.

DumBama made a regulation that prohibited senior citizens on SS who couldn't handle their financial affairs from owning a gun. Why? When was the last time an old person committed a mass shooting? Then there was talk about restricting firearms for those on the Do Not Fly list. How many people on that list ever shot anybody?

It's not about gun safety, and if you believe it is, you have no idea who the man is behind the curtain. So if we allowed Democrats to prohibit people with mental issues from buying a gun, they could label anybody a mental case just as you have in your first sentence of your post. In other words, anybody that disagrees with progressive or communist agendas would be considered mentally unstable.

Like terrorists, Democrats are very patient people. They will try to disarm people one group at a time. In fact there is a topic on here where a leftist governor labeled the NRA a terrorist organization. If Democrats had any kind of power, they would make gun ownership for anybody belonging to that organization impossible.

Yes, Democrats are in the business to make as many people government dependent or a victim as they can. Between food stamps and Commie Care, DumBama created over 40 new million government dependents on those two programs alone, and sheep like you think it was just a coincidence.

. Now why would the FBI, ATF jobs depend on monitoring good people playing with any kind of weapon

The point made was that we don't know when the good people turn bad.

You have helped create a fatal mess by making it so damned important that so called good people can buy and play with military style human killing wedpons that there are millions now the FBI Is forced to have the manpower to keep track of weapon buyers mental state and not mess up orr your bitch and main that the FBI It's job, so you can play with your toys.

If the FBI did there job we wouldn’t even be talking about. The had the information on the kid and the threats. Also the kids in school, parents, friends and family new but choose not to say anything. The officers outside who didn’t go in and the school for having 1 armed retired police officer in a school of 3000 students. Unarmed Securitry guffaw are just targets. I know how it works, I have trained the Dare Officers on how to do the school security audit to help the schools with soft targets. Sorry you are wrong on this one.

First. The FBI doesn't need to 'to do their job' if AR15 etc manufacture and sales are banned. There is no job for the FBI and ATF to do' let alone try to keep track of the millions of AW cultists that own, play with and worship assault rifles. .

So your shoulda coulda woulda is bogus since you avoid mentioning the crux of the problem, That 'crux' is you and assault rifle worship that has led to the millions of assault weapons that exist for no real civilian purpose other than to play with.

You talk in circles which means you are another left wing dumbass. I can turn any of my semi automatic handguns into fully auto and pop in a 30 round mag. Don’t talk about what you don’t know. Drugs are the leading killer in kids every year but I don’t see you running your mouth about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FBI doesn’t need to do there job. The dumbest statement ever. So we pay them to do nothing. You are an idiot.

. Now why would the FBI, ATF jobs depend on monitoring good people playing with any kind of weapon ?? Narrow it down to the mentally deranged people that somehow finally break, and take a weapon to go on a rampage, and they could probably lay off half of those agencies now if they would finally do their job. But you know I'm not blaming those agencies for not doing their Jobs, but rather I'm blaming the political environment that they have been made to operate in that has binded their hands in doing their jobs. Sessions is dealing with one of those idiots in Oakland Cali right now, and it's hopeful that he wins because the tide has got to start turning somehow soon.

The FBI was warned about this kid and they didn’t follow it up.

Forum List

Back