todays rant - down with the front runner

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
The home team is the team that resides in the state you live, or has special historical tie to your family. The person that claims to be a Miami Heat fan, Greenbay Packer fan, along with being a Texas Rangers fan, but lives in Michigan is called a front runner. There is nothing worse than a front runner, have some loyalty for God's sake, or move.

Living closer is not a good enough excuse if the distance isn't small, within a hundred miles. If you choose to be a steeler's fan when they are winning you must be a steelers fan when they are loosing (which isn't often).

I'm a Lions fan, have been my whole life, and before I die they will make and win the supper bowl, I have faith. I'm not really a fan of the other sports but I do semi follow them, if asked I support and root for any team within the Michigan borders, winning or loosing.

If I missed a qualification, or trait of a front runner fell free to modify my definition. I don't really have anything good to say about the front runner, I think maybe they are like that just to piss off the home team fan.

You just gotta love those Yankee, Cowboy, Laker fans

Forum List

Back