todays rant - down with the front runner

Discussion in 'Sports' started by spectrumc01, Mar 6, 2011.

1. spectrumc01

spectrumc01 I give you....the TRUTH

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +260
    The home team is the team that resides in the state you live, or has special historical tie to your family. The person that claims to be a Miami Heat fan, Greenbay Packer fan, along with being a Texas Rangers fan, but lives in Michigan is called a front runner. There is nothing worse than a front runner, have some loyalty for God's sake, or move.

Living closer is not a good enough excuse if the distance isn't small, within a hundred miles. If you choose to be a steeler's fan when they are winning you must be a steelers fan when they are loosing (which isn't often).

I'm a Lions fan, have been my whole life, and before I die they will make and win the supper bowl, I have faith. I'm not really a fan of the other sports but I do semi follow them, if asked I support and root for any team within the Michigan borders, winning or loosing.

If I missed a qualification, or trait of a front runner fell free to modify my definition. I don't really have anything good to say about the front runner, I think maybe they are like that just to piss off the home team fan.

2. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,266
    You just gotta love those Yankee, Cowboy, Laker fans