Todays Quote...

Got the US out of its worst recession in 70 years

:lol:

Oh, you were serious? You actually think anything he's done helped us in this recession? The recession itself was a natural cycle in economics. He didn't fix it. It fixed itself, just as most of these things do.

Gotten further on healthcare reform than any other president

His reform is unwanted. That's not to say reform is unwanted, but reform as he wants it is not welcome.

Hmmm...thats more than Bush accomplished in 8 years

If Bush is your benchmark, you need better standards. I have a pet rock that could accomplish more than Bush.

Exactly. I made the same observation when he won the prize, too. Looks like Obama can impress people just by promising to do something, without any previous examples of accomplishing similar goals.

I'm not afraid of his promises, but of his agenda.

Ame®icano;1696663 said:
Exactly. I made the same observation when he won the prize, too. Looks like Obama can impress people just by promising to do something, without any previous examples of accomplishing similar goals.

Exactly... he never keeps his promises, other than to "fundamentally change America," and that's the one you should be afraid of. He's a radical as is his agenda, and so are all those he has surrounded himself with.

"As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his credit, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials."

- Newt Gingrich

DITTO--But here is another one for you--

We're still trying to count the VOTES saved or created in last Tuesday's election in Virginia & New Jersey--:lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Oh he's already demonstrated his uncanny ability to SWOON people into some sort of hypnotic trance, but we've also already seen that much of what he says is pure bull shit. He's a liar.

It's called "the con". The guys a con man...plain and simple.

"As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his credit, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials."

- Newt Gingrich

DITTO--But here is another one for you--

We're still trying to count the VOTES saved or created in last Tuesday's election in Virginia & New Jersey--:lol::lol:

Ah yes, "saved or created." I think it's pretty obvious obama took a page out of the clinton play book, "it matters what the definition of IS... is."

Ame®icano;1696663 said:

Exactly... he never keeps his promises, other than to "fundamentally change America," and that's the one you should be afraid of. He's a radical as is his agenda, and so are all those he has surrounded himself with.

"Fundamentaly changing America" wasn't really a promise. It was introduction to his agenda.

Forum List

Back