Today's Panic

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Why did the buy high, sell low reflex kick in world wide? A perfect set-up to buy low and sometime in the future sell low and everyone hits the panic button. Why is that? We almost got blood in the street, a sure buy sign and traders were selling instead of buying, what is the sense of that?

Why did the buy high, sell low reflex kick in world wide? A perfect set-up to buy low and sometime in the future sell low and everyone hits the panic button. Why is that? We almost got blood in the street, a sure buy sign and traders were selling instead of buying, what is the sense of that?

There was NO panic; there were some folks getting ass raped tho'

there is a 'trade war' in motion; Trump started it & the Chinese finally returned fire.

That's how wars typically go but I have to admit the Chinese had a delayed reaction.

Better late than never ..............

there is a 'trade war' in motion; Trump started it & the Chinese finally returned fire.

That's how wars typically go but I have to admit the Chinese had a delayed reaction.

So you're rooting against the U.S. too. I already knew that.

Actually no; the way I see it is if someone wants to wage war against another party, the other party is required to respond to defend itself.

That has nothing to do with 'rooting' for, or against anyone. It has everything to do with a correct response to those that foment war & threats of wars.

If someone threatened you would you back down like the pussy that you are? You would? OK

Well that's you, I guess.

Actually no; the way I see it is if someone wants to wage war against another party, the other party is required to respond to defend itself.

That has nothing to do with 'rooting' for, or against anyone. It has everything to do with a correct response to those that foment war & threats of wars.

If someone threatened you would you back down like the pussy that you are? You would? OK

Just for the record, the blue badge on my left breast in my avatar is called a Combat Infantryman's Badge. You don't get one for backing down like a pussy or running. Now, what were you blabbering about?

upload_2019-5-13_22-4-18.png

Just for the record, the blue badge on my left breast in my avatar is called a Combat Infantryman's Badge. You don't get one for backing down like a pussy or running. Now, what were you blabbering about?

View attachment 260781

You were talking as if you believed anyone being attacked should just turn the other cheek.

talk is cheap but that is ALL Trump has in his trade war wet dreams.

China aint backing down & Trump will eventually sink the world economy, with his ego, and then AFTER it's too late Trump will say, "sorry folks; I was only kidding."

Oh wait; too late ............

View attachment 260781

You were talking as if you believed anyone being attacked should just turn the other cheek.

China aint backing down & Trump will eventually sink the world economy, with his ego, and then AFTER it's too late Trump will say, "sorry folks; I was only kidding."

Trump is doing the right thing. The Chinese are bluffing. Just wait and see.

View attachment 260781

what you FAIL to understand is Trump is from the New York school of asshole real estate con man failure.

that aint gonna work on the world stage, Wilbur & it aint gonna work with the Chinese.

I wish it would work BUT you also need to understand, those that play the bluff over & over & over, never actually believe in themselves.

They only believe in bullshit & they rely on what they believe, which is bullshit.

Anyone can make threats, which is what Trump has done his entire life.

The Chinese won't take Trump's threats; they will throw it back in his snobby ass New York face.

Cheerio ..........

View attachment 260781

Talk and 25% tariffs.

View attachment 260781

More like Trump is doing the least wrong he can identify. China may not have anything to lose. The naval and Nuke build up in India has got to be worrying for them. China has a history of being conquered quite regularly for the last 3,000 years and their naval tradition is inadequate.

Forum List

Back