Todays Outrage

They should find a school that they are happy with.they have choices.

I started this thread to highlight idiocy, why is this school a problem for you ?

Tommy I have to disagree and forcing kids to be vegetarians during school hours is ridiculous as can be.

That is a choice left to the parent if they want their kid to eat meat or not and should not be the School choice in this matter...

What happen if a school decides cannibalism is the future and demand kids to eat other humans?

It sound ridiculous but you know it has been discussed in recent news about how cannibalism shouldn't be so taboo, so what stop a school trying this?
The school only opened on Monday.It posts its policy on the website and parents are invited to the school to inspect it.
I imagine that the vast majority of parents have sent their kids their because of this policy.
The ones who are whining are shit parents who couldn't be bothered to do a bit of research.
I doubt that this school will be advocating eating people

Well Tommy it is your opinion those parents are shit people because you believe the school is correct but they are not correct.

A school does not have the right to push it Vegetarian agenda down kids throats if a parent objects and to say the parent should just suck it up and shut up is typical of you Tommy.

Also how do you know a school in the future will not be advocating to start teaching kids eating human flesh is not so taboo?

Would you even object of would you say the parents that are objecting are just worthless shits?

In the end I disagree with the school and you and ya know what I am a non-meat eater except for fish...
You misrepresent me. The parent is shit for sending their child to a school with these policies.
And the school has every right to run with these policies. It only opened on Monday.
What would you have them do ?
Change their ethos to accommodate one dozy bastard ?

Are you sure it is one kid and one set of parents complaining?

First off the Parent should make the vegetarian choice and not some school and another thing is where is the next nearest school that offer meat so the kid can eat it pudding?
The parent made the choice and sent her child to a veggie school.

....M OBAMA and Obama are FORCING kids to eat what Dems want with their school lunch policy and it wastes tax $$$$!!!!
....if my kid went to a public school I would've sued them to hell and won
they are trying to tell parents what they should feed their kids = nazism

.....my relative works at a school and they say the kids just throw the veggies and fruits in the trash can = your tax $$$ in the trash

Forum List

Back